i bought a lot of web cams and all of them had great sound quality but when i move its takes like 4 seconds to record it. if anyone has has any utube videos and perfect video quality can you tell me what kind of camera you use?
You're not going to get anywhere near to perfect quality without shelling out a lot of money.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Just buy a standard video recorder. Not a webcam. It doesn't have to be high quality, just a decent FPS. The quality goes to **** when it's uploaded to YouTube anyway.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Atomic48
Just buy a standard video recorder. Not a webcam. It doesn't have to be high quality, just a decent FPS. The quality goes to **** when it's uploaded to YouTube anyway.

Yeah, that is true. Youtube will ruin any former quality a video used to have.
buy a real camera, your webcam wont go where you go
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i have a little $150 camera i can use it as a web cam, when i use it as a web cam theres no lag but its just really dark in the video and its very bright in my room. can someone tell me a good camera that i can buy?
ok well i know im not going get perfect quality, i just want good video quality like say achokarlos
It also might be good to go into an electronics store and sample some cameras. Most standard photography cameras take good quality videos as a bonus feature.
D:
Signature.
Quote by God of Metal91
ok well i know im not going get perfect quality, i just want good video quality like say achokarlos

Yeah, to even get good quality you're going to have to spend over like $200. Post a video of what you quality you want, then I can help more.
The videos achokarlos have aren't even very high quality. I would think your $150 camera could manage that. Just film it like you normally would and then upload it to the computer. There's no need to use it as a webcam for recording.
D:
Signature.
Quote by God of Metal91
i can only record up to 2 minutes on it plus it has that delayed movement thing.

Then get an actual video camera. If you want decent quality, it's pretty much your best option.