Arewa Supeingo to Furansugo no suredo de, kono suredo wa Nihongo!

Minnasan, Nihongo o hanashimasuka?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I speak Japanese yes.

No idea what you were babbling on about Spanish and French though.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by PlayMadness
Arewa Supeingo to Furansugo no suredo de, kono suredo wa Nihongo!

Minnasan, Nihongo o hanashimasuka?

What did you just call me?

¬_¬
lol..

nihongo hanase masen!

(dunno if I spelled that right)
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
why is there a "I speak Japanese" thread like every other day? it makes me happy as a dirty jap that there's other people on this site that know the language.

hopefully that one guy who "taught" some poor guy how to incorrectly count to 10 in japanese

here's the correct way:

1 Ichi
2 ni
3 san
4 shi
5 go
6 rocku
7 nana or shichi
8 hatchi
9 kyu
10 ju

here's how he spelled it

1 Itchy
2 knee
3 son
4 shey
5 goh
6 rocko
7 ****tchy
8 hatchi
9 cue
10 due

pissed the hell out of me it's like saying el (random english word)o and saying you know spanish to a spanish speaker
to answer the last question, nihongo wo hanashimasu. yes i do, kinda. and wtf are you saying about spanish and french?
you're one of those douches who is always like "HAHA OH ROOK AT ME I ASIAN I SO COOR I SPEAK A DIFFERENT RANGRUAGE THAN YOO HAHA KANASHIMAROKAHURKADURKA"
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
to answer the last question, nihongo wo hanashimasu. yes i do, kinda. and wtf are you saying about spanish and french?

It said "There are already threads about Spanish and French, so why not Japanese?"

Quote by chinkboy7
hopefully that one guy who "taught" some poor guy how to incorrectly count to 10 in japanese

here's the correct way:

1 Ichi
2 ni
3 san
4 shi
5 go
6 rocku
7 nana or shichi
8 hatchi
9 kyu
10 ju

It's a really bad idea to say shi (4) or shichi (7), shi is the word for death. Nowadays they're called yon (4) and nana (7).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
It said "There are already threads about Spanish and French, so why not Japanese?"

It's a really bad idea to say shi (4) or shichi (7), shi is the word for death. Nowadays they're called yon (4) and nana (7).

what text book told you that (the whole part about saying shi or shichi is bad) I said it all the time last time I was in Japan and nobody said anything about that. Don't tell an Asian how to speak his own language
Quote by chinkboy7
what text book told you that (the whole part about saying shi or shichi is bad) I said it all the time last time I was in Japan and nobody said anything about that. Don't tell an Asian how to speak his own language

When I was in Japan, they responded all weird when I said shi.

Depends on where you are I guess...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
When I was in Japan, they responded all weird when I said shi.

Depends on where you are I guess...

proly where'd u go? I was in the northern part of honshu (don't know the prefectures) If im not sure I think it's called Aomori, the town don't remeber it's on the tip of my tounge but don't know.

I also went to tokyo walking around tokyo outside in the middle of july was not a smart idea
Quote by chinkboy7
proly where'd u go? I was in the northern part of honshu (don't know the prefectures) If im not sure I think it's called Aomori, the town don't remeber it's on the tip of my tounge but don't know.

I also went to tokyo walking around tokyo outside in the middle of july was not a smart idea

Another one who learned the hard way... I was dressed in all black with long sleeves at 1 in the afternoon in the middle of Tokyo... very hot.

And I was in the southern area of Osaka when it happened.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
Another one who learned the hard way... I was dressed in all black with long sleeves at 1 in the afternoon in the middle of Tokyo... very hot.

And I was in the southern area of Osaka when it happened.

that explains it Osakans (don't think that's the correct term) have a diferent dialect that where I was

it's like comparing Boston and Jersey accents to the Southern accents (sept in Japan the compared region is backwards than the examples)