hey guys im wanting to start playing keyboards, more specifically organs for that psychedellic sound. I'm a huge fan of the Doors and Ray Manzarek's sound, so i did some research and found out he for the most part used a Gibson organ, and im curious as to were one would buy a gibson organ? ive check all over their site. Do they even make them anymore? and lastly it doesnt have to be a gibson but just a good place to buy organs would be much appreciated.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
most music shops can order them for you, sometimes you can get them dirt cheap on Craigslist. Although really you'd be better off just getting a synth that makes good organ sounds.

and no Gibson does not make organs anymore. are you sure you aren't thinking of Fender?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Manzarek played a Gibson organ with a Fender Rhodes piano bass if im not mistaken
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
craigslist is the best place for them, as kid thorazine mentioned. not sure that exact companies will be important for you, you just want to start, so most of it will sound the same. get something that is a)cheap and b)simple and c)good. you wouldn't buy an original gibson 1958 les paul as your first guitar, costs too much, and you wouldnt buy a bunch of guitar pedals you wont use.

/wall of text
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
lol good point...thanks for the help, ill check out craigslist. thanks agiain guys
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- Marshall DSL40C