Hey all,

I'm a 21 year old guitarist from manchester (the good one in England) and am looking to start an all new, hard rocking 4/5 piece.

Influences include zeppelin, purple, sabbath, rush, metallica, G'n'R, AC/DC, rage, hendrix, neil young, the foos etc etc

Looking for people who have a good attitude more than anything else for fun filled jams hopefully leading onto gigging and who knows what else.

Get in touch if it sounds like a laugh....

Adam
Quote by jake_the_pake
Hey all,

I'm a 21 year old guitarist from manchester (the good one in England) and am looking to start an all new, hard rocking 4/5 piece.

Influences include zeppelin, purple, sabbath, rush, metallica, G'n'R, AC/DC, rage, hendrix, neil young, the foos etc etc

Looking for people who have a good attitude more than anything else for fun filled jams hopefully leading onto gigging and who knows what else.

Get in touch if it sounds like a laugh....

Adam

oh are you gonna change the face of rock history? lol
Hey , I always wanted to change the face of music but people suck so, everytime I have a band nobodys is willing to pratice music 3-4 times a week and stick to it they always have their head full of bull**** like school and love. I live in MOntreal though but I'm willing to come to manchester, I travel a lot, I sing play guitar right songs, what do you play let's start from there