So yesterday I spent some time with this guy and HIS friends, not mine. He likes one of my best friends. But the problem is he is a BIG jerk. He plays Bass, which is why we were together in the first place(We were going to Guitar Center), and he doesn't live where me and my friends live(He was visiting). I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES HER NAME CAME UP!! Then he started bashing her brother, and talking about her parents. And also HIS friends were asking me if any of MY female friends were hot. Their the kind of guys that makes me ashamed and sickend to be of the same gender. You guys should see, when she walks past him, he basicly runs to talk to her. I've already told her that I don't like him, cause I heard some bad stuff about him, and she gave me a look of disappointment, so I guess she likes him(haven't asked her yet, this is a recent development, him showing up and all). I told him: "I'm going to warn you, if something happens, I'm not going to show up at your house and beat you, but I will NOT be happy about it." He really gets under my skin, mostly because he is so persistent, but also he is a sex addict. My sister won't talk to him cause he stares at her boobs. I HATE THIS GUY!! Like I said he is the kind of guy that makes me ashamed and sickend to be of the same gender. What should I do? I don't want to make my friend mad at me, cause I think she likes him, but I want her to know that this guy is terrible and she could do so much better. Please help!

Thanks!!

But seriously, if he's a douche, don't go near him or his friends.

If you're female friend won't listen, let her find out on her own.

Girls your age (guessing you're between 12 and 18) are attracted to jerkwads.

She'll grow up eventually, but it could take a few "hit it and quit it"s from some jerkwads like this bassist.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
must......resist.......re.......re.......RELATIONSHIP THREAD!!!

ugh.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Jealous?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
photoshop a picture of him............. skull fahucking a baby.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
I'm not a girl, and I don't like my best friend, so it's not a relationship question, it's a other than beat the crap out of him what do I do? question.
A) refer to ^^^^ sig

and B)relationship thread

and 3)...delicious copy-pasta

EDIT: A to zenith lead
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
erm, yeah i'm confused with ure story... :s
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by archenemy_no.1
I'm not a girl, and I don't like my best friend, so it's not a relationship question, it's a other than beat the crap out of him what do I do? question.

I answered your question.

You don't need to beat anything out of him. You and this female are not dating, and she doesn't need you to "defend" her. She's old enough to know better, and if she fools around with him anyways, it's her ass, not yours.

Give her a final warning and if she doesn't listen, leave them both alone and enjoy the show.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.