Page 1 of 8
Just now I sprayed a mosquito with some deodorant spray and suffocated it to death... You?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
EDIT: ^^^BS!

This'll sound sadistic, but I used to take the lightbulb out of my table lamp and stick bugs in it and turn it on and off til they died.
Spider
Axe
Lighter
???
Profit

Seriously though I do that to every spider I see. I hate them with a passion.
ripped off a flys wings, the made it walk around on my desk for a hour, i made it my slave, then i killed it with guitar cleaner, then i froze it, then a day later i put it in my old microwave..
just cuz im br00tal
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
You're sick and should go get a life.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
lets just say i was masturbating and didn't notice the fly on the wall...
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I squished a fly with my foot on a window in the bus station.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I let my digestive juices eat away at insects for a slow and painful death.
put it under some cat food, then left the rest up to the a hungry kitten
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by COBHC6
ripped off a flys wings, the made it walk around on my desk for a hour, i made it my slave, then i killed it with guitar cleaner, then i froze it, then a day later i put it in my old microwave..
just cuz im br00tal

Dude, that's br00t.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
i sprayed that Off! Woods stuff on a giant beetle, it didn't die so i got pissed off and got the sledgehammer
Axe/Lysol/Windex to death.
Sometimes in mid-flight

Have also punched a fly out of the air, splattered against the wall when it hit
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Hydrochloric acid.

EDIT: I just remembered. I remember catching a dragonfly once, and pulling off its wings. It was just squirming there afterwards.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Mar 31, 2008,
a long, long time ago i chemically burned a lizard. it had no skin left when it finally died.

and i also shoved something from a really old lab kit (one of those ones from like the 60's where you could buy radioactive things and other **** that gives you cancer) down the throat of my friends rat who's feet i'd superglued to a plank of wood.
that ****ed that rat up pretty bad...

and ive set a grasshoppers wings on fire

and (on the same day as the first lizard) i glued a lizards feet to a rock and dissected it while it was alive

ive killed hundreds of insects with magnifying glasses and deodorant flamethrowers.

think thats about it...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I squished a fly with my foot on a window in the bus station.

yet you were in another thread complaining that killing animals is very wrong.
Quote by instagata0
a long, long time ago i chemically burned a lizard. it had no skin left when it finally died.

and i also shoved something from a really old lab kit (one of those ones from like the 60's where you could buy radioactive things and other **** that gives you cancer) down the throat of my friends rat who's feet i'd superglued to a plank of wood.

and (on the same day as the first lizard) i glued a lizards feet to a rock and dissected it while it was alive

ive killed hundreds of insects with magnifying glasses and deodorant flamethrowers.

think thats about it...

you are an evil prick who needs a reality check in life.
i played darts with a grasshopper once
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
Quote by instagata0

think thats about it...

Haha, wow.. deodorant flamethrowers...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
I grabbed a newspaper and got happy gilmour on a grasshopper once.
But that was it.
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
Quote by moonfighter

Since when has animals and insects been the same thing?
Quote by moonfighter
you are an evil prick who needs a reality check in life.

you entered a thread on UG called Weirdest/most retarded way you killed an insect? what did you expect exactly?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by instagata0

think thats about it...

you're ****ed up man, go die
I shot a dragonfly in mid-air with a paint ball gun from 30 feet. It was awesome.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
one time i sprayed axe on a spider web and lit it, the spider started convulsing and crackling, it was pretty ****ed up. Than there was a time i spilled hand sanitizer on an ant hill and lit it and watch the ants burn to death. That was kinda funny. Than there was that time i sprayed wasp spray on a wasps nest after being stung a day earlier...... then i lit it and watch all the wasps try to get out but fail and suffocate to death. Good times.

This was all when i was about 10. I dont do that anymore.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by instagata0

think thats about it...

ur prolly goin to be a serial killer....
I was sitting on a hill with my Savage Arms .308, and a 9x40mm Leupold scope on it. I had my ghillie suit on and had been sitting there in the hot summer sun since just about dawn. As sweat beaded down my forehead, my eyes straining for any sight of my quarry, there it was. That big son of a bitch lady bug that killed my father thirteen years prior, I could tell by the spots. My father's dying words were 'Beware the spotted lady bug'. My anger rising, I thumbed the safety and took aim.

I held my breath, squeezed the trigger. Almost 3000 pounds of pure revenge in the form of a lead bullet exited that gun. The beast didn't even see it coming. The bullet hit it broadside. As the dust cleared, I cycled another round into the chamber just to be safe. My eyes widened at what I saw. The lady bug was still alive. It charged, a feral roar escaping it's maw.

No time to fire another round. I stood, drew my knife. Crouched into a fighting position, I let out a cry of rage as the lady bug hit me. The next few seconds were an utterly horrific blur. The only thing I remembered was standing there, my knife bloodied, and the lady bug dead at my feet as I screamed into the unforgiving heavens 'I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOME RAID'.
All your base are belong to us.
i once found a dead dragonfly in my pocket, i dont know how it got there

it was quite big too

i hate it when i stand on snails when they come out in the rain.. *crunch*

wat.
Quote by black007hawk2
I shot a dragonfly in mid-air with a paint ball gun from 20 feet. It was awesome.

I did that once. I swear. It was a huge ****ing dragonfly (5 inches long, huge wingspan) I had a tippman 98 on me so i was like "oh, what the hell?" i shot like 7 balls at it and watched it fall. Like you said, it was awesome.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by moonfighter

I didn't mean to actually. I meant to scare it.
Plus flies are scary

Yes.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I sprayed a grasshopper with Lysol, lit it on fire, and flushed it down the toilet will on fire.
Made sure it's bastard friends seen too.
I was at an airsoft fight and decided I wanted to go bee hunting during one of our breaks
so I went wandering and found this bee, and I was wearing like fingered biking gloves and i ran at the bee screaming and punched it out of the air and then jumped on it for like five minutes before coming back holding the squashed flat bee in my hand and bragging about how i owned the little bitch
Quote by instagata0

think thats about it...

Now THATS br00tal..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I remember i went hiking in vermont for a bit of the summer and there was these deer flies and they bite and whenever one landed on me id simply pick it up and pull off its head. Sometimes id do it slowly to watch all the guts come out. One time i was attacked by a huge swarm of them and no one else in the hiking troop was being bitten but me. I think it was some kinda revenge or something. It still failed, i beheaded every single one of those sons of bitches. I know its kinda weird but those things are fvcking annoying as ****. I dont regret anything.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
my best is i had this plug which you plug in but i cut the wire so basicly if you touch the freyed copper wires you would be screwed.

anyways i was doing homework in my room and the was this big spider so i introduced him to it...now theres a black spot on my desk

i never found the spider again
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by instagata0

think thats about it...

man thats ****ed up. I only do **** to bugs and annoying ones like wasps and mosquitos (exept for the one incident with the spider ) id never hurt a rat or a lizard. Other than for food i think hunting is pointless.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????