Quote by J rock
agile's are ****... much better options out there

^It's that or the Epi Standard, the Agile is like loads better. The only thing that would possibly be crappy would be the pups (and that's subjective since it would be his guitar) and the chance they don't set it up right at the factory (doesn't happen that often as far as I hear). Plus down the line once he gets a good amp (assuming he doesn't already have one) with a pup switch he'd have an excellent guitar.
Quote by Wakisazhi
^It's that or the Epi Standard, the Agile is like loads better. The only thing that would possibly be crappy would be the pups (and that's subjective since it would be his guitar) and the chance they don't set it up right at the factory (doesn't happen that often as far as I hear). Plus down the line once he gets a good amp (assuming he doesn't already have one) with a pup switch he'd have an excellent guitar.

I just think agiles are a weak brand... my opinion I'd take an Epi over an agile any day, and I'm not into Epi
Quote by J rock
I just think agiles are a weak brand... my opinion I'd take an Epi over an agile any day, and I'm not into Epi

Well you'd think that but you get a better deal for what you pay for (Ebony fretboard, MOP inlays, decent electronics and pups for like 369 is a pretty sweet deal). The only Epis I really could probably say that about would be the Prophecy line right now and the Slash sig.
Last edited by Wakisazhi at Mar 31, 2008,