i like macs but i say no it is not worth that much money
Dick+strings= owww
in a nutshell......no

you should invest you money in more tiberium silos *cookie for who ever gets the source*
Quote by Ibanez69
in a nutshell......no

you should invest you money in more tiberium silos *cookie for who ever gets the source*

C&C

@TS: For $2000 you can get a "normal" laptop that's probably faster, and you'll have money left for... whatever it is that you do.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
C&C

@TS: For $2000 you can get a "normal" laptop that's probably faster, and you'll have money left for... whatever it is that you do.

*shudders*

That would involve running Windows, if he has any sense he will avoid that at all costs.
From someone who actually HAS a macbook pro, that depends.

I have had a PC ever since i can remember but when i bought my laptop for school, i went with the MBP. Its been great so far. I love the tools on mac but i also cannot feel comfortable living without windows which is why I love bootcamp. I play games too, so this comp really can do it all.

Now it does have downsides. The case can get pretty hot if your playing a game/watching a movie and the battery life isn't all THAT great. Not to mention if anything goes wrong with it your stuck sending it in to Apple for repairs but all in all, its a great computer where you can live the best of both lives.

Oh and diamond, answers are really more effective when backed up by evidence.
Quote by bequickorbedead
*shudders*

That would involve running Windows, if he has any sense he will avoid that at all costs.

Resistance is futile.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I really dont know why so many people are getting macs.
I just hope your not doing it just to be cool

I dont know how people can **** up there PCs (well vista is a different story ill agree with you there) I have had no problems what so ever with PC in the last 3 years spanning 2 computers. I watch Pr0n and even dare to download some and still am virus free and running like the day I built it. I download from warez sites and leave it on for days at a time and still no trouble. The only thing I can think of that a mac offers that I want is garage band
Quote by Ibanez69
I dont know how people can **** up there PCs (well vista is a different story ill agree with you there) I have had no problems what so ever with PC in the last 3 years spanning 2 computers. I watch Pr0n and even dare to download some and still am virus free and running like the day I built it. I download from warez sites and leave it on for days at a time and still no trouble. The only thing I can think of that a mac offers that I want is garage band

I always thought that, I'd run a PC fine for years, but once you start using a Mac you notice just how superior they are. I could go on for hours about why they are better, but it would never explain as well as you just using one for yourself. These days I can't understand why anyone would ever choose windows if they had the choice...
i think it's totally worth it. a life investment. i have a regular macbook and love it. I say just go for a regular one like I did, only $1,300 as opposed to $2,000.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Don't go on the PC/Mac rant... They both have their advantages...
I use PC though because I'm a gamer. Macs are better for crazy video editors and hip young college guys and studio musicians.

I wouldn't spend the money on the Macbook pro, just get something cheaper and maybe upgrade it for less money?
If you do media projects like audio, video, or picture editing it is a ****ing powerhouse. I love mine, seeing that I use it for all of those things. It is much easier to work with than windows in those areas. But if you're gaming, go for something that runs windows. If you're just doing internet and word processing and all that ****, definitely do windows because windows laptops are cheaper.
Why would you want one..? Whats so great about it, other then 1 usb slot and no disk drive...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Why would you want one..? Whats so great about it, other then 1 usb slot and no disk drive...

That's the MacBook Air
Quote by mustang3889
From someone who actually HAS a macbook pro, that depends.

I have had a PC ever since i can remember but when i bought my laptop for school, i went with the MBP. Its been great so far. I love the tools on mac but i also cannot feel comfortable living without windows which is why I love bootcamp. I play games too, so this comp really can do it all.

Now it does have downsides. The case can get pretty hot if your playing a game/watching a movie and the battery life isn't all THAT great. Not to mention if anything goes wrong with it your stuck sending it in to Apple for repairs but all in all, its a great computer where you can live the best of both lives.

Oh and diamond, answers are really more effective when backed up by evidence.

Aside from a physical problem, I can tell you how to fix just about any problem on a mac, provided you have the software install.

as for the Pro, it IS better than the macbook, the question is if a card slot, better speakers, more hard drive space, more RAM, DVD burner, audio in and a better microphone is worth between 1000 and 500 dollars. And thats something only you can answer.