i think that this belongs here but im not sure, so i bought an ibanez xiphos xpt700 with the edge III but when i tried to tune it to drop c the tremolo went up a bit causing it to tune up, can this be fixed? and would i have to bring it to a shop for that cause i bought it at a local music shop with warenty so i dont think itll cost much if anything...
Ohh, the beautiful looking Xiphos. I might have got one of those if I hadn't bought my Prestige 1st.......
untill the bridge goes to its normal position!
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
no loosen them until flat re tune and then loosen them again
but if i were you i'd get a schaller trem and then install that(maybe you should get this done by a prof who will also set it up for you)
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
maybe. i just love schaller and so do all my friends
and if i remember correctly schaller is the only one with knifes independent of the rest of the body so you can replace them but don't quote me.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
It sounds like your guitar is wrecked... I suggest you mail it to me for a burial in space.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2