I'd like to know if there is any differences between the wah pedals like the signature wah's and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Most wah's noadays are terrible unless you fork over the money for a fulltone or a silver machine. But what I would do is get a crybaby and mod it myself.
but is the dunlop original crybaby good for someone that doesn't really wanna spend that much money on effects right now?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
no wah is completely useless unless you know you need it for a specific reason, imo.

and dunlop original wahs are not at all very expensive around 60.
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
yea i know but i just wanna experiment and play a few songs like sweet dreams by manson that require wah in some parts.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Quote by jeremylp
no wah is completely useless unless you know you need it for a specific reason, imo.

Wah pedals will change your life. It opens up so many possibilities.
Just get a dunlop they work well
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by BAoxymoron
Just get a dunlop they work well

should i buy an adapter or anything for it?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
there's different wah tones you get with different pedals. for instance, kirk hammet uses a hi-gain wah pedal that doesnt exactly get the "wah" sound but a similar effect, where as jimi hendrix uses a different hi-treble wah pedal.
you'll want the ac adapter of you'll have shelled out 50 bucks on batterys after 6 months or so
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by blakefoster937
there's different wah tones you get with different pedals. for instance, kirk hammet uses a hi-gain wah pedal that doesnt exactly get the "wah" sound but a similar effect, where as jimi hendrix uses a different hi-treble wah pedal.

yeah but i think he just wants to dable around with it

but if you want get to reading articles on it and listening to sound clips but the original works in most apps.
-George Will

K thanks, so with that wah i'll be able to reproduce most wah effects from most songs right?

sorry if this is a noob question, don't know much about effect pedals.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
you have to ask questions before you can leave noobdom
i'm a noob at many things and an expect at others. it takes time to learn
-George Will

great picks don't know about their wahs though
-George Will

i recommend vox for you wah needs.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
i do love voxs wah but dunlop offer more choices and is cheaper
-George Will