Page 1 of 2
If you play a sport how long is your practice. I play lacrosse and we have it pretty much everyday for three hours sometimes 10 or 15 minutes over that.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
An hour and a half for track.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
For varsity soccer is starts at around 4 and ends to like 6 or 6:15, so about 2 hours on average.
Soccer practice twice a week for 1.5 hours on my city team,
four times a week for 2 hours for Varsity.
my soccer practice is 2 hrs
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Yea my lax practice goes from 3 to like 530 or 6 depending on if we run after or not
ED REED BABY
for baseball we play 2-5 games a week and practice twice a week for 2 and a half hours. sometimes 3.
Quote by smb
Does Super Metroid count as a sport?

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Club ultimate: 5 days a week, 2 hours a day (3 on Saturday) for practice
Tournaments, approximately 9:00 am-5:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
waterpolo and swimming is 1-1.25 hour in the morning and 3-3.5 hrs at night
Quote by ewp805

Well you know, you jump and climb stuff and turn into a ball and roll around...that's exercise!
wow, lax seems pretty tough, 3 hrs? i was thinkin of tryin out for that next year in highschool for the freshman team, cuz i play a bit all ready, just not for a team.
im sure i can handle three hours, but im just wonderin is that for varsity or just all lax?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
For golf we practice from about 3:30 to 5:30. But we can leave whenever we want. Our coach is really chill.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by cap'n curry
wow, lax seems pretty tough, 3 hrs? i was thinkin of tryin out for that next year in highschool for the freshman team, cuz i play a bit all ready, just not for a team.
im sure i can handle three hours, but im just wonderin is that for varsity or just all lax?

it's for jv, varisty is the same.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
well...

Fall - Soccer: 245-5, M-F and sometimes saturday

Winter - Wrestling: 245-515, M-F and sometimes saturday

Spring - Track: 245-5, M-F
Rugby: 5-730, T and Th

so i guess around 2 hours, sometimes more

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
Our track team usually practices 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours. Meets take more in the neighborhood of 6 -7 hours.
IIIIIII
Quote by synopsize
Our track team usually practices 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours. Meets take more in the neighborhood of 6 -7 hours.

jesus i hate meets. i have one tomorrow and i dont wanna go. im there for 5 hours and my events take like 5 minutes all together. it sucks.

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
How do you guys have time to play guitar and write music or are you more "sports" type people who aren't musicians? Or are you both?
Quote by Aim Sniff
If you play a sport how long is your practice. I play lacrosse and we have it pretty much everyday for three hours sometimes 10 or 15 minutes over that.

This is about normal for our lacrosse practices.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
yea i am in track and i pole vault.

and for some reason.. pole vaulters are ALWAYS the last people out there.

our practice starts at 2:35 and i got out at 5:45 today..

=/
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Submission wrestling 2 times a week for usually an hour and a half.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Track and Field practice is an hour and a half. Football is much more.. 3+ I think in the beginning.. basketball was like an hour?
soccer 5 days a week 3 hours each day
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Quote by smb
Does Super Metroid count as a sport?

only if you play on the hardest dificulty
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
My jiu jitsu class is four days a week - 2 hours three days and 1 hour on Mondays. I usually go to the Monday class and then 2 others.
Hi, I'm Peter
Well when I was in JROTC it was...

5:30 - 7:00 AM for Athletics

2:45-5:15 PM for Drill
My God, it's full of stars!
My varsity soccer practice is 2 hours long.
Golf is usually also 2 hours, but can be shorter/longer depending on if we're out playing on the course or not.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
1 1/2 to 2 hours for ice hockey
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
How do you guys have time to play guitar and write music or are you more "sports" type people who aren't musicians? Or are you both?

I don't really write too much music, but I can usually easily find at least an hour or two to practice most of the week. It probably helps that I'm currently unemployed.
IIIIIII
My JV Lacrosse for school starts at about 2:30 after school and goes to 4:10 usually.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
God varsity football practice was from about 3:30 till the sun went down most days. So in the beginning of the season it'd be like four hours and toward the end like 3 hours. and just wondering does everybody else get a "hell week" for your sport?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Page 1 of 2