Hey all, I've got this english assignment where i have to make a propaganda poster as if i was on either the conspirators or the triumvirates side and i have to include a picture and a slogan. I cant think of **** so i came to the pit for help. oh ya this is due this wednesday...
All hail Caesar.

All hail Caesar

Or stab him in the neck 33 times.

Yeah.
Uhh, i'm gonna need something that's kinda witty and relates to the play in some way, but uhh thanks for trying...
Have a pic of caesar standing triumphantly with his hands on his hips while you see someone's face stuffed into his crotch. There is an arrow pointing to the back of the guy's head saying "THIS COULD BE YOU!"
Funky c, Funky do
UNCLE CAESAR WANTS YOU!!

and draw a picture of him pointing his finger and have a top hot...

make sure its Caesar though..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
lmao funky_c, but i like where imthehitcher is going - would it make sense if i left out the "Brutus" and just had "et tu?", so it's as if im referring to everyone..?
Quote by ala-wakbak
lmao funky_c, but i like where imthehitcher is going - would it make sense if i left out the "Brutus" and just had "et tu?", so it's as if im referring to everyone..?

et tu America? et tu...
wouldn't it be "et tu Rome? et tu..." because im supposed to set myself in that time period. also, this would mean that i'm on the triumvirate's side right?
you should most definitely use a picture of JFK's head pasted onto a famous picture of ceasar and have it say "ask not what i can do for you, but i shall ask what you can do for me" or just bastardize some other quote lol any president and any quote will do just fine *as long as, you know, the quote matches the president (dee dee deee)*
again with the squeaky shoes..
Quote by ala-wakbak
wouldn't it be "et tu Rome? et tu..." because im supposed to set myself in that time period. also, this would mean that i'm on the triumvirate's side right?

pfft

fine be that way
uhh cool, that seems like a good one then, anyone else have any other possible slogans that i should consider?

Edit: what should i put for the picture?
Last edited by ala-wakbak at Mar 31, 2008,
"Chewin up the fat he rakes, instead of sending him to the lions, they cover him with praise! All Hail Ceaser" -Hail Ceaser-AC/DC

You could play that song in the background.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
ah. well then. i don't know any famous quotes from basically anybody outside the united states haha except voltaire, but he's a smartass so no one cares. hm. sorry man. you could have him standing on one his own fallen legionaries on top of a map of the world, saying whateverthehellthatlineis vini viddi vicci or something. i came, i saw, i conquered, all that business, with blood running through the rivers of the map underneath him. but idk i like to go crazy with this kind of stuff lol if you're allowed to show modern images at all you could show julius buying a hummer or some big car to compensate for his *heh well ya know*
again with the squeaky shoes..
Talk about his good friend Biggus Dickus.

[/reference]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
"hey i'm a horrible leader and i got assassinated...I'M LIKE JFK, LOVE ME!"
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6