Just the truss rod cover says gibson. I don't know anything about Jay Turser, but it's obviously not a gibson and doesn't claim to be. Someone just slapped a cover on the truss rod that says Gibson on it.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
There's a Jay Turser V at a local shop here, I can try it out within a few days if you want and I can tell you how it plays?
The reason I was interested in it, was because, the only V guitar I find comfortable is the Gibson V's. If you feel like trying it out, please feel free PM me about how it plays and everything. My big issue is if it feels like a Gibson V. If it does, then I'll love it. If you could maybe compare it to a Gibson, then I'd be very grateful!
Last edited by archenemy_no.1 at Mar 31, 2008,
Its a gibson copy so you should like it
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by archenemy_no.1
The reason I was interested in it, was because, the only V guitar I find comfortable is the Gibson V's. If you feel like trying it out, please feel free PM me about how it plays and everything. My big issue is if it feels like a Gibson V. If it does, then I'll love it. If you could maybe compare it to a Gibson, then I'd be very grateful!

You can't match to a Gibson unless you spend a bit of money.

I know the shape of it is VERY similar to the Gibson one, so if it's the body shape you're worried about, it should be similar. If I get a chance, I'll goto that store and try it out. It probably won't be til saturday, though.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
You can't match to a Gibson unless you spend a bit of money.

I know the shape of it is VERY similar to the Gibson one, so if it's the body shape you're worried about, it should be similar. If I get a chance, I'll goto that store and try it out. It probably won't be til saturday, though.

Thanks!