Hey, i was just wondering if there were any lessons on finger dexterity. I'm pretty bad atm, I've only been playing for a month though, but any help or references to lessons/help would be much appreciated.
practice practice practice

and LISTEN to what you're playing, bearing in mind that the only one making noise is YOU, so whether it sounds good or bad, you're in control of the guitar. So take control!

I know the guitar is daunting and seems like a bit of a maze at first, but you can always be sure that the frets are in the same places. Get your fingers used to fretting notes, and practice fretting EVERYTHING you play in a way that gives you the most control. Then practice making very controlled movements between chords and notes.

The way to play with dexterity is to always, with every single, solitary note, be TRYING to play it with lots of control. If you always do this, the trying will become less of the equation, and the dexterity and control will become more prominent.
Quote by oz1215
Hey, i was just wondering if there were any lessons on finger dexterity. I'm pretty bad atm, I've only been playing for a month though, but any help or references to lessons/help would be much appreciated.

the best thing for finger dexterity as it pertains to playing guitar is...... playing guitar. It takes time. it's not going to happen in 1 month. Just keep playing, be patient, and have fun.
shred is gaudy music