Hi, I'm thinking about buying a telecaster. I've decided to get either the real deal: a MIM tele. Or I can get an Agile TC-630 tele copy. Since I live in Canada, shipping charges for the Agile bring the cost up to about $250. If I buy a new MIM tele it would be $430. Which should I get? (BTW, I don't want to buy a used guitar. It's just a preference I've always had)

I've done a lot of searching, but haven't been able to find too many comparisons between an Agile TC-630 and a MIM tele. Which is the better guitar? Is the Agile as good as a mexican, or should I spend the few extra dollars and get the mexican?
Dunno much about Agile, but I'm a huge fan of my Fender MIM strat...
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
ive never really been happy with knockoffs to be honest

edit: i just looked into the guitar, i dont really like the neck to much it looks cheap

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Last edited by timzee117 at Mar 31, 2008,
The Agile might be the way to go, you could always switch out the pups with the cash you save if you don't like the ones that come stock with it.
Quote by Wakisazhi
The Agile might be the way to go, you could always switch out the pups with the cash you save if you don't like the ones that come stock with it.

agile w/ pup change for sure.
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
I've played the thinline Agile tele and it is spectacular . Very lively and responsive.

ive never really been happy with knockoffs to be honest

Spoken like a nicely brainwashed zombie .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.