i have a motivational speech i have to write in english class due tommorow

i have had since friday, but im an idiot and dident do it

i was going to write about a lezbian who was pregnant, and people made fun of her and called her preggo the magic lezbbo
..but i dident work out well

so i come to you pit, what should i write about?
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by sk8board3r
i have a motivational speech i have to write in english class due tommorow

i have had since friday, but im an idiot and dident do it

i was going to write about a lezbian who was pregnant, and people made fun of her and called her preggo the magic lezbbo

so i come to you pit, what should i write about?

How old are you? Im not insulting you just askin.
You could write about the search bar and how it's an inspiration to us all

I mean that. I love that thing.
Quote by chris_libby_88
you should talk about why its necessary to severely abuse animals, women and small children.

A step-by-step guide to getting laid after using abortions as an icebreaker topic.
Quote by sk8board3r

haha.....oh wow

OH, write about that pregnant guy
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Speech? Just say this and win:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you, and you may call me, V.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by Jabman
Speech? Just say this and win:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition!The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you, and you may call me, V.

So much win...