I have tickets to the May 7th show in Columbus, Ohio. There could be up to three ticketss. They're upper deck seats. It's at the Schotenstein Center at 7pm on May 7th. Offers?
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
I saw them in October, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

BUMP FOR THE GREATEST BAND TO EVER WALK THE EARTH!
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I heard Eddie was 'Washed up" and not that good anymore. diditfortehlulz, how did he sound for you?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
I heard Eddie was 'Washed up" and not that good anymore. diditfortehlulz, how did he sound for you?

I thought he was absolutely amazing. I might just be biased because he's my all time favorite guitarist, and Van Halen is my all time favorite band, though.

That was one of the best nights of my life, and probably the best concert I've EVER been to.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
The show was reschedued for May 7th. It was supposed to be tonight
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
aww man i saw them in Philly the 3rd of October, best concert ever.
Quote by Varkunus
well i got an MG
yea i saw them in cleveland in the first leg of the tour. i listened to van halen alot before the concert but i think the show just killed it for me, roth couldnt sing and sorry to say it (yes im dissapointed also : ( eddies solo sucked.) as much as i liked them before i havent listened to them since then, sorry, just my opinion.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.