I plan on going over to my local music shop tomorrow and picking up a Peavey Valveking 212. Only thing is that it doesn't come with a footswitch. And it seems that musiciansfriend and music123 had the footswitch the other day on their websites but now they have been removed. Just wondering if another footswitch would work with the amp. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks for the input. Wish more people would make the effort to reply. I know somebody must know something.