Something I wrote a while back

The Highway

-----------------------------------------

"I'm on the highway to death, and I'm goin' there fast.
No pit stops, no detours, I know this trip is last.

I keep riding along this dirt road, Why why did I choose this path?
Arrival time: 6:30 AM, I'm gonna see the Lord's wrath.

I'll keep truckin' on this way, I'll make it there by day.

I pass the railroad rider, and the man in black.
Of all the thing's I have of the Lord's, his heart is was I lack.

I live my life as a sinner, Don't value what I've found.
So for that, my last stop will be six feet underground.

If any man should stray from Lord, he would surely see death.
We're one in an life long line, behind us is a seth.

I'll keep truckin' on this way, I'll make it there by day."

-----------------------------------------

Still this, and I'll kill you.
Dude, what's your problem? Just wanted to share some of me lyrics, and you go and report me for some crap like that?
Quote by dude-1
Dude, what's your problem? Just wanted to share some of me lyrics, and you go and report me for some crap like that?

I don't have a problem.

We have a set of rules for a reason, they help advance the community and allow everyone to get the most out of every thread they start. One of the rules is one thread per day, 3 per 6 days, so that you get the maximum amount of feedback per thread and so that the first page is not flooded by the work of one member, thus I reported your threads so that they could be closed and benefit the community as a whole. You won't be warned or anything, your threads will simply be closed. You are welcome to repost one of the two tomorrow, and the third four days from now. It is for your own good.

As stated above, read the rules and come to understand how this place and the system it is built upon works... it will help you out, and the community out.

Thanks,

-zC
All I did was post 3 damn threads, and you wanna go Junior Mod on mod? That's pathetic, you know that?

I just wanted to share some lyrics.
Quote by ZanasCross
Hi, please take a look at the rules at the top of the forum, specifically those that regard posting limits.

thanks,

-zC

*reported*
Wow, go suck a dick. He posted 3 threads, reminds me of the holocaust. Maybe you should report yourself for being a fag because from what I've seen of the fascist rules laying around, that's probably bannable too.
Last edited by ShdSlyr2 at Mar 31, 2008,