I just heard that doing squats and exercising your quads increases testosterone rate. I don't want to sound like a retard, but is this true?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by M.O.P
Any exercise increases your testosterone?
I mean especially, like alot compared to other exercises
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Yeah any excercise will increase testosterone but there's something about the lower body, that leg curls, and squats etc. will increase it more.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
If on your exercise day you're planning on doing squats or deadlifts always do them first.
Quote by Scooch
If on your exercise day you're planning on doing squats or deadlifts always do them first.

why is that??

and do power cleans fall into this category?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
squats and deadlifts do boost your testosterone, but its not a considerable amount.

they also boost your immune system because of the insane amount of stress you place your entire body under when you do them.

but yea, if you want to get big, they are the two king exercises to do. they will make your whole body grow, not just your legs.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
what about riding a bike
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw
squats and deadlifts do boost your testosterone, but its not a considerable amount.

they also boost your immune system because of the insane amount of stress you place your entire body under when you do them.

but yea, if you want to get big, they are the two king exercises to do. they will make your whole body grow, not just your legs.

Deadlifts?