John Adams is a new show on HBO, with Paul Giamatti leading off as you know who. Has anybody seen it or heard of it? Discuss.
i was in LA with my mom and she watched that show once and we kept seeing it on signs and stuff and i kept pointing it out to her and saying "lol theres ur favorite show lol"
that is all.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
All I know is that it's a 7 part miniseries based on that David McCullough biography that came out a couple years ago. I think Tom Hanks produced it. I don't have HBO so I can't watch it. I'll probably get the DVD though. I dig history.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
looks a bit lame, but i dunno, haven't seen it.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
It's great; I've only seen a couple of episodes, but it gives you a real feeling of what went on during the Revolutionary era outside of the battles.

Tom Wilkinson plays Ben Franklin *amazingly*
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Well Paul Giamatti is ugly enough to play the part, so it might be good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I saw the first 2 parts but I don't like John Adam and even the good acting couldn't make me keep watching.
i haven't seen it yet, but i've been meaning to.

i have much respect for tom wilkinson and paul giamatti
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Who gives a shit about John Adams? Mens asses.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.