i have a strat with a vintage trem but i was wondering that if i replaced it for a floyd rose if i would have to do any modifications to the body?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
will it work like a floyd though
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
i did but i can't tell if it does pull ups
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
It can be set to float or rest.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
http://www.super-vee.com/index.html I was sent here by another member of UG, and look at this. You'll agree it kicks ass. Exactly like an OFR, but better....:O

wow dude, that's amazing. seems like the best bet. and not too much of a price difference either. thanks for bringing this to my attention, it seems awesome.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
sweet i might put that on my fendy
-George Will

I've started a revolution...er I mean, I've aided his Highness in starting one.

Now where is that rascal?

diditfortehlulz...where are you? Your legion awaits!!! Hoorah!