I'm selling three pedals-a Boss DS-1, a Digitech Bad Monkey, and a DOD Phaser FX-20B.
I just don't use the phaser very much and am trying to go up a level in my distortion pedals.
If you have a Jekyll and Hyde or similar high-quality distortion/OD I would be willing to trade all three for it. If not, i'm only interested in cash.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
How much for the Phaser?
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
30 + shipping?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Last edited by mrbagrat at Apr 1, 2008,
Ok well I'll give him a day or two to respond but if he doesn't its yours.
Oh, I'd like to have it, but if misunderbirds wants it, it's all his. Thanks for holding it, though - I just don't have the money right now.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
bamp
how much for the bad monkey? I really want one for a good price...
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
Quote by Jix_Jax
how much for the bad monkey? I really want one for a good price...

Well I've got one potential buyer and another person waiting if he falls through but if none of them pick it up I can get it to you for 30$. I just got it in january and I have all the boxes/papers it came with.

And thanks but no thanks on the metal master. I'm looking for...well, pretty much for the J&H.
I'll also go for a RAT distortion/OD, or a Tube Screamer.
But I'm most interested in a Jekyll and Hyde.
Last edited by mrbagrat at Apr 8, 2008,
sounds good. PM me if they don't snag it :]
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
Bad Monkey is sold.
DS-1 and Phaser are still available.
i have a metal master
interested?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Nah, not really. Thanks though.
If you have any of the things I mentioned in one of my previous posts I'd be interested.
Yeah, one sec. I'll upload them in an edit.
Its in perfect shape-just bought it in january. Includes original box, papers, etc.
I can let it go for 30 + ship, depends on how far you are.

On the far right.
Last edited by mrbagrat at Apr 9, 2008,
$4.60 through USPS.
So $34.60 in total.
ill take it, let me know how you want payment. Paypal or etc.
Last edited by omalleys at Apr 10, 2008,
pm'd
strat picgaurd for the DS-2 it has humbuckers in it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sorry, the DS-1 is sold.

Anyone up for the phaser?