This might seem really noob-ish but w/e...

When at GC how do u necesarily start trying out equipment? Like these kind questions..

Where do u get a pick to play with?
Do u just grab any guitar you want and play it?
How do u get to try out the pedals you wanna try out?
Can you use one of their tuners to tune the guitar?
Call me Trey.
Last edited by Mudvayne_LP at Mar 31, 2008,
usually they arent too bad about letting you test out the guitars, but dont go askin to test the most expensive equipment there. i suggest bringing your own picks, not sure if they let you use theirs and u will look dumb asking to borrow a pick. as for the pedals, they have a pedal rack that you can plug in a guitar to to test it but if they dont have the pedal you wanna try u may have to ask
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Last edited by live4ledzep at Mar 31, 2008,
i go in there all the time to try out equipment. i carry my own pick cause people stole all the picks the store left out
i just grab a guitar i like and play it. just remember to be kind to other peoples ears and not turn the amp up loud and you should be fine. they have all the pedals on a rack but i always ask assistance with that because i cant figure that mofo out.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Last edited by led/head at Mar 31, 2008,
also, dont play any overplayed songs (stairway, smoke on the water, iron man, crazy train) or you shall be looked down upon.

dont turn the amp up too much either, just dont be a jerk to other people and they shouldnt mind letting you use the equipment
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
i grab the most expensive Gretsch in the store first, then find the most normal looking amp that doesent suck like 90% of the amps at GC tend to do, then i lay waste to the 15 year old kid playing some riff he heard on MTV2

and they usually have a bunch of guitar center picks laying out, which i steal and keep on me as backups for my Clayton .80 triangles
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by TheShubes
i grab the most expensive Gretsch in the store first, then find the most normal looking amp that doesent suck like 90% of the amps at GC tend to do, then i lay waste to the 15 year old kid playing some riff he heard on MTV2

and they usually have a bunch of guitar center picks laying out, which i steal and keep on me as backups for my Clayton .80 triangles

no wonder there are none left when i get there
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
i go in there all the time to try out equipment. i carry my own pick cause people stole all the picks the store left out
i just grab a guitar i like and play it. just remember to be kind to other peoples ears and not turn the amp up loud and you should be fine. they have all the pedals on a rack but i always ask assistance with that because i cant figure that mofo out.

well what about the tuning question i had too? can u use one of theirs so that you can try out what the different tunings sound?
Call me Trey.
Quote by led/head

well what about the tuning question i had too? can u use one of theirs so that you can try out what the different tunings sound?
Call me Trey.
Just a tip turn the volume on the amps down before you play. I've had many experiences where assholes will turn the volume all the way up when they're done so that the next person can get blasted. Bad stuff man, bad stuff.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.