I'm looking for a cheaper A/B box to run my tuner and amp at the same time, pref used, pref Canada, PM me here or email me at guitar_12@yahoo.ca thanks
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Unfortunatly, I dont have one to sell. Instead, I have a suggestion. Instead of buying a new A/B/Y box, how about just running the tuner thru your Amps effects loop? If it has one, that is.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast
Unfortunatly, I dont have one to sell. Instead, I have a suggestion. Instead of buying a new A/B/Y box, how about just running the tuner thru your Amps effects loop? If it has one, that is.

-Mick.

Well, its a Line 6 Spider II 75W *gets flame shield ready* not my first choice but it was right at the time lol but yah, i got like a $120 korg flip tuner for x-mas and i love it but it doesnt have an output so im figuring A/B is the way to go when gigging
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Ah fair enough. (Not going to flame you by the way. Spiders ARE good starter amps.) Well, if the spider has an effects loop, try putting a cable between the FX loop's SEND and the INPUT of the Korg. Congrats on the Korg BTW, im looking for a Rack version myself. You could also try building your own ABY box?

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast
Ah fair enough. (Not going to flame you by the way. Spiders ARE good starter amps.) Well, if the spider has an effects loop, try putting a cable between the FX loop's SEND and the INPUT of the Korg. Congrats on the Korg BTW, im looking for a Rack version myself. You could also try building your own ABY box?

-Mick.

Yeah, that might be what I end up doing, and you cant go wrong with a Korg tuner, dead on all the time, thanks.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ