What is your favorite multi effects

does it have outstanding features
sound quality
value
etc...

Share your views on what makes an effects pedal, of any price range, seem so damn good

My favs would have to be the
Boss GT-8 (athough ive never played it the GT-10 leaves my jaw hanging)
and the PODxt Live was pretty mad as well
Zoom GFX-3, since it's the only multi i've had.

Sound quality is ok
value is excellent; $100. i bought it for $150 when it was that price at the time.
TC Electronics G-Force.

Because it's the best.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
tc electronics for the quality but zoom g9 man...such a real sounding pedal
first off most stores don't even have the gt 10 yet
GT8 is my fav
Vox has the best sound if you tune it to your amp
line 6 is best out of box
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
pod xt
the x3 is made like ****
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I've got an RP 300 and a POD xtl. The RP is a toy compared to the POD. The GT8 is another good one. I got the POD mainly because I got the Variax 700 at the same time, but I'm glad I got the POD over the GT8 now that i've used it for 6 months. get past the learning curve and it's a great pedal.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I was using a GT3, but now I'm using a Pod XT Live...it's a nice unit. The GT3 would have sounded nice in front of a decent tube amp, but the XT sounds great through just about anything I throw at it. I had a GT6 at one time too...very nice. I like the digital interface for my Variax on the XT Live though...no noise...completely clean signal. Plus it allows me to change patches and power my variax at the same time.
TC Electronic G-Force > *****

Seriously, try one if you can.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM