perfect for first guitar
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Definitly
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
it is a good first guitar, do you currently own a guitar or will this be your first.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by FRDesign
ide rather have the EX, due to the cool body shape.

yeah but your also a bodom fan

Yeah hate crew
-George Will

How is it clean? I'm also thinking about getting one on the 16th.

ALSO, important.. does it have finish on the neck? Big no no.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Last edited by Link.JohnIrving at Apr 1, 2008,
I felt like getting one of these for the les paul style
Decided to save up for an Ibanez S520EX instead.
Might get a Epiphone Les Paul Special II later for clean tones

But it looks pretty sweet.
The finish on the back neck shouldn't be bad
Even if you sweat, you'll just grease up the neck
Making you a slippery machine. lol
i think it's a good guitar..well i am looking for a guitar, but i dont know wat to choose a Jackson or LTD, well my price range from $350 --> $490 .
get the ex-50 if you want a beginner guitar or save up for the ec-400 if you want a good ltd