if someone makes a "what's your favorite movie" thread, someone always says "search bar, dummy, this has been done a million times." of course it has. the TS just wants to know the favorite movies of the people online at the time. the search bar is for looking for information, like "what was that thing in the place?" stop being such mean bastards.
Use The Se-

Nevermind....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
They can also resurrect an old thread and the opinions of members online at the moment that way.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
95% of the stuff that's asked in the pit either
a) has been answered in another thread that they can find with the magic searchbar
or
b) can be found by looking up google
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
95% of the stuff that's asked in the pit either
a) has been answered in another thread that they can find with the magic searchbar
or
b) can be found by looking up google

Exactly.

Plus, threads on the search bar have been done hundreds of times, so, next time, use the search bar.

*reported*

Yes, I love being an asshole btw.
Quote by Freddedonna
Exactly.

Plus, threads on the search bar have been done hundreds of times, so, next time, use the search bar.

*reported*

Yes, I love being an asshole btw.

I appreciate it.
if asking for information, the searchbar is good.

if asking for opinions, its pointless.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Yeah man...whats up with all these knowitall smartass's on UG, their like wannabe guitar center employees
The problem is, a lot of stuff has been asked recently and thats where the search bar comes in. It doesn't always work. Once I made a thread and a thread 99% similar was made a day earlier but I didn't see it in the first page of the search.
If people use the search bar, there will be zero problems. People just post threads without looking or caring if it's been done before. The search bar isn't there for show, it's definately there for people's use.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter