These kinds of threads seem to pop up every once in a while, so I thought I'd just make a thread for it.

I'll start with this kid. His arguments are pure bull****, and he is just a flat out moron. For instance, of all the reasons you might not want to vote for Barack Obama for, instead of presenting a logical argument, he just talked about his name and said not to vote for him "because he's the anti-Christ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqAjL_WDDX4
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
im a moron on youtube, i always make stupid arguments to piss people off.
because the internet is serious business, and e-arguments are always fun.
EDIT: but that guy looked like a uber conservative douche.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Anyone who hasn't ever taken a government class or who is under the age of 16 that claims to know anything about current events is a moron.

Youtube has massive amounts of morons. Case in point: Loose Change comments.
Quote by CowboyUp

Youtube has massive amounts of morons. Case in point: 90% of all comments made...on anything.

Fixed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah he is very ignorant and wrong because Hillary Clinton is the Anti-Christ!
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Youtube comments are not actually considered "thought" in terms of traditional brain waves, but are actually considered a form of brain diarrhea.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
What about the kid with a massive space between his front teeth? He was hilariously stupid.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by The Leader
Youtube comments are not actually considered "thought" in terms of traditional brain waves, but are actually considered a form of brain diarrhea.

"For all we know, He could be Osama Bin Laden"

What a fucking idiot
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
holy shit.....This kid is fuking ignorant....really fuking ignorant

Quote by mike.h
"For all we know, He could be Osama Bin Laden"

What a fucking idiot

+1 And I thought you had to be born in America to run for president
and wasnt Bin Laden born in the Middle East?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by ebbbaaa

lmao what the hell did I just watch? (referring to sexinator 2)
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
ugh.... i hate it when it seems like nobody around you is voting for the same guy, and when u finally find som1 that is voting in the same direction as yourself, IT'S THIS GUY!!! omg....
Oh wow.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

For a minute I thought this thread was about Mormons on YouTube.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'm sure YoungConservative has something on Mormons.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Its scary to see that people feel that right winged after possibly the worst 8 yeras a president has provided our country. How completely dumbass and ignorant of him.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by ebbbaaa
These kinds of threads seem to pop up every once in a while, so I thought I'd just make a thread for it.

I'll start with this kid. His arguments are pure bull****, and he is just a flat out moron. For instance, of all the reasons you might not want to vote for Barack Obama for, instead of presenting a logical argument, he just talked about his name and said not to vote for him "because he's the anti-Christ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqAjL_WDDX4

TheRantingBrit will SOOOOO be pwning his ass later today.

FYI, TheRantingBrit is my YT account.
A moron on the internet? (Gasp!) What is the world coming to?
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
What a moran!
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
What about the morons on UG? I'll start:

Everyone in this thread because they fail to realize that the man is doing a video version of a troll, and is most likely not being serious.

....But I don't really think you guys are morons. I just wanted a more fun way to say something.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.