Okay i got a hellraiser and its pretty different. i was firstly wondering if the longer scale means all the frets are slightly wider. or just the first few? They seem a bit of a stretch for my small hands

The other thing was with extra jumbo frets there seems a lot of movement available like when you play a violin for example. ive found this is better for vibrato but sometimes the pitch and intonation can go off a bit. any one experienced this?
well vibrato is pitch shift so of course there is more of it
its a stretch because 24 frets have to be squeezed in on a 24" scale and have more room to be put in on a 25.5" scale
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by BAoxymoron
well vibrato is pitch shift so of course there is more of it
its a stretch because 24 frets have to be squeezed in on a 24" scale and have more room to be put in on a 25.5" scale

i dont understand tho..do you mean all the frets are slightly larger? ie..the first 12 seem wider than my les pauls
I just want to make sure you know that the frets are the actual metal bars, on a Hellraiser they're jumbo, which are wider and taller.

The scale length is the distance from the nut to the bridge, so naturally the spaces between the frets are bigger on a 25.5 scale than a 24.75, because of the nature of fret spacing.