I was swinging my chair around and my nipple was laying atop of the top of the chair (if that makes ANY sense), and then somehow, my chair got under the desk and brought my nipple with it. If I was a chick, milk would probably be spraying out like there was no tomorrow.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Ehosteda
Pics or it didn't happen. :P
Tits or GTFO.

I would, but I can't find the USB for my Digital Camera, and the camera on my phone sucks balls.
Quote by ShdSlyr2
Tits or GTFO.

I would, but I can't find the USB for my Digital Camera, and the camera on my phone sucks balls.
MS paint us something good!
I have no opinion on this matter.
You know that painful feeling you get when your nipples are... um... erect (right word, lol?)? Yeah, worse than that.
Rub some lotion on it...

Even if it doesn't hurt.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Bad pics are better than no pics.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Woo!Yay!
Did you just sign up to tell us that?

that's what I was thinking....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ShdSlyr2
I was swinging my chair around and my nipple was laying atop of the top of the chair (if that makes ANY sense), and then somehow, my chair got under the desk and brought my nipple with it. If I was a chick, milk would probably be spraying out like there was no tomorrow.

Only if you were preggers would milk be comin out man. There isn't milk waiting to be squeezed out of any random chicks nipples man lol.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Only if you were preggers would milk be comin out man. There isn't milk waiting to be squeezed out of any random chicks nipples man lol.
Yeah, I meant to say that :p

Quote by Woo!Yay!
Did you just sign up to tell us that?
Lol, no, I signed up for other things.

Quote by Spaethor!
So, did it like crush ur nipple flat and make it really long? Thats hot
Make a ball of silly puddy and smash it with your hand, so a little of both. It reformed back into normal position now, but it still hurts.
so you were naked with hard nipples and you were swinging your chair around.

rather odd...
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
*waits for someone to say rub icyhot on it*

wear a protective bra when your on the computer. you'll look like Xena. she never had to worry about crushed nipples. although I think she would have liked it.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by funyguy1357
so you were naked with hard nipples and you were swinging your chair around.

rather odd...
I was wearing a shirt. Not saying anything about the pants though ;\.

Ron Paul.
Better Xena than Xenu. I hear he dropped the first A-Bomb OVER 9,000 YEARS AGO!!!
I was sitting beside my desk just rotating a bit. Somehow I managed to build up enough force to pin my nipple between it and the desk (it's taller than the desk by like, an inch).
Quote by ShdSlyr2
Tits or GTFO.

Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
And you find that funny because you are a member of the following?

A) IGN
B) 4Chan

Or because I'm just that awesome?