Page 1 of 2
probably been done before, but since a search brought up only threads about starting guitar, why not? it seems like everyone here is getting nostalgic anyways.

so why did you join UG?

I joined so I could share some of my guitar pro tabs and get some feedback. look where I am now.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Because I used to be a classic rock elitist who needed other classic rock fans/elitists to talk to.

Then, not only did my taste in music changed, but I discovered the Pit, even though I had already been a member for some odd three months or so.

That's right. I didn't enter The Pit for one quarter of a year. That was Oct. of 05. I haven't left since.....

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I started using the tabs on this site a year ago. Eventually, I made my way into the forums.

Quote by fake_sk8r182
I joined so I could post tabs. Now I'm a PP&E whore

but we love you there so it was all worth it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I used the site for about a year or so for tabs and then I decided to join the forums after reading though some threads from The Pit, I couldn't resist joining then.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
A friend was like, hey u u shud join the pit, so I was like ok, then I did.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
because i play guitar. i used the site for tabs, then i saw the forum. thought i might join and learn something.
I was under the influence of green tea.

Do not underestimate the power of green tea. It is more powerful than you can imagine...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by fallenangel20
Because I used to be a classic rock elitist who needed other classic rock fans/elitists to talk to.

Then, not only did my taste in music changed, but I discovered the Pit, even though I had already been a member for some odd three months or so.

That's right. I didn't enter The Pit for one quarter of a year. That was Oct. of 05. I haven't left since.....

Exact same, except I took a year off and missed 05' . THEN I found the Pit.
Now, here we are
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
To submit tabs under a different name than "unregistered"

once i saw the pit, i was instantly addicted.
sup?
started visiting for the tabs and what not. Eventually I got sucked into reading the forums and (needing something to kill time) I joined. Used to be I posted in the real forums a lot. Now I'm only in the pit. What a terrible downward spiral.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
it was either this or heroin
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

A friend always read the articles and used the tabs here so I started doing the same. After reading some of the comments in the articles I was amused and have been here ever since.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I joined for the tabs and stayed for the pit.

this man knows his reasons.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Brandon860
Exact same, except I took a year off and missed 05' . THEN I found the Pit.
Now, here we are

Sad truths....

But, yeah, I took a good few months off, but only because I became "bored" with it.

In other words, I was 15, found Myspace, got caught up in waiting for people to message me, found a few games sites to kill time, then remembered UG around February or so of 2006.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I remember I joined to ask something about intervals. And way back in 2003 or something, I joined to ask something about acoustic guitar strings.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
it was either this or heroin

+1

Atleast we know what to pick NEXT time.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I remember I joined to ask something about intervals. And way back in 2003 or something, I joined to ask something about acoustic guitar strings.

sup?
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Babes.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I used the tabs on this site for a long time and i've only recent'y got into the forums, it keeps me busy arguing with people who hate my musical taste and at hypersensitive morons who try to be too overtly politically correct and/or the idiots with radical political views who complain at how much their life supposedly sucks even though their sorry asses are better off than those in less fortunate countries
boredom over the summer
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
All the cool people were doing it. I just wanted to become popular.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I started using the tabs on this site a year ago. Eventually, I made my way into the forums.

+8093427890634w2e34w34209t34890527op390r1380304713298t34u48u34ru109ru3ELEVENTYONE!!!89309871924
cause ive been stealing tabs from here for like 4 years. i finally decided to come out of the shadows.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
cause ive been stealing tabs from here for like 4 years. i finally decided to come out of the shadows.

lol same here

edit: oh sh*t im not cool according to the guy above me
i used the tabs on here for a while then signed up in 04, then 'went away', now im back! hallelujah
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Boredom can make everyone do crazy things
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Page 1 of 2