Ask a 15 year old christian male who pooped himself until he was 14 anything you want

Page 1 of 2
If a plane leave St. Louis at 9:00AM CST and another plane leaves London at 10am CST, assuming winds canceled each other out and they were both traveling at 500mph and 650 mph respectively towards each other, where would they crash and burn?
how are you?
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
why doesnt your mom return my phone calls anymore?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
A group of people with assorted eye colors live on an island. They are all perfect logicians -- if a conclusion can be logically deduced, they will do it instantly. No one knows the color of their eyes. Every night at midnight, a ferry stops at the island. If anyone has figured out the color of their own eyes, they [must] leave the island that midnight. Everyone can see everyone else at all times and keeps a count of the number of people they see with each eye color (excluding themselves), but they cannot otherwise communicate. Everyone on the island knows all the rules in this paragraph.

On this island there are 100 blue-eyed people, 100 brown-eyed people, and the Guru (she happens to have green eyes). So any given blue-eyed person can see 100 people with brown eyes and 99 people with blue eyes (and one with green), but that does not tell him his own eye color; as far as he knows the totals could be 101 brown and 99 blue. Or 100 brown, 99 blue, and he could have red eyes.

The Guru is allowed to speak once (let's say at noon), on one day in all their endless years on the island. Standing before the islanders, she says the following:

"I can see someone who has blue eyes."

Who leaves the island, and on what night?

There are no mirrors or reflecting surfaces, nothing dumb. It is not a trick question, and the answer is logical. It doesn't depend on tricky wording or anyone lying or guessing, and it doesn't involve people doing something silly like creating a sign language or doing genetics. The Guru is not making eye contact with anyone in particular; she's simply saying "I count at least one blue-eyed person on this island who isn't me."

And lastly, the answer is not "no one leaves."
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ckellingc
If a plane leave St. Louis at 9:00AM CST and another plane leaves London at 10am CST, assuming winds canceled each other out and they were both traveling at 500mph and 650 mph respectively towards each other, where would they crash and burn?

Awesome.
If it takes Jimmy 6 hours to paint a house and Carl 4 hours to paint the same house, how long does it take for them to paint a house together?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Tell your mom it is over between us.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Ok ok ok, so why are you christian?
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Zugunruhe
A group of people with assorted eye colors live on an island. They are all perfect logicians -- if a conclusion can be logically deduced, they will do it instantly. No one knows the color of their eyes. Every night at midnight, a ferry stops at the island. If anyone has figured out the color of their own eyes, they [must] leave the island that midnight. Everyone can see everyone else at all times and keeps a count of the number of people they see with each eye color (excluding themselves), but they cannot otherwise communicate. Everyone on the island knows all the rules in this paragraph.

On this island there are 100 blue-eyed people, 100 brown-eyed people, and the Guru (she happens to have green eyes). So any given blue-eyed person can see 100 people with brown eyes and 99 people with blue eyes (and one with green), but that does not tell him his own eye color; as far as he knows the totals could be 101 brown and 99 blue. Or 100 brown, 99 blue, and he could have red eyes.

The Guru is allowed to speak once (let's say at noon), on one day in all their endless years on the island. Standing before the islanders, she says the following:

There are no mirrors or reflecting surfaces, nothing dumb. It is not a trick question, and the answer is logical. It doesn't depend on tricky wording or anyone lying or guessing, and it doesn't involve people doing something silly like creating a sign language or doing genetics. The Guru is not making eye contact with anyone in particular; she's simply saying "I count at least one blue-eyed person on this island who isn't me."

okay.

What?!?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Doppelgänger
dude, the answer blows your mind. its the most insane crap ever. i dont know how anyone could ever figure it out on their own.
ckellingc: The World Trade Center

sFsKroniK: I'm dandy

rosamamosa: Because she didn't know how to shot web

Zugunruhe: tl;dr
Quote by Zugunruhe

i actually want to know the answer to this, i am too lazy/ tired to figure it out tonight, i will try in the morning and if i cant get it ill ask for an answer.

and also, Tobias Funke FTW
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by SG6578
Ok ok ok, so why are you christian?

How about lets NOT start another debate, huh?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Zugunruhe
dude, the answer blows your mind. its the most insane crap ever. i dont know how anyone could ever figure it out on their own.

please tell us now. I want to go to bed and this question will bother me all day. please.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ckellingc

A plane crashes on the border of the United States and Canada, where do you bury the survivors?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
If I choose to save a person from a rolling boulder about to crush him based on my beliefs, and my beliefs are not in my direct control, do I really have free-will?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Brandon: 10, because jimmy keeps slowing him down!

MWF: Yes, and it's because he went into the pool

SG6578: Because religion is free, and Scientology isn't

jxmxaxn: LOLWUT?
Quote by Its_Rock77
please tell us now. I want to go to bed and this question will bother me all day. please.
google blue eyes logic puzzle. its the first result.

the answer is correct, but it will take you a while to get your mind around it. trust me, it works.
Quote by brandon369852
A plane crashes on the border of the United States and Canada, where do you bury the survivors?

In the ground, duh.

Assuming that you're a sadistic bastard who likes to bury people alive.
semi serious question, and dont think im an ass or anything like that

but why did you poop yourself until you were 14

(assuming that this is a serious thing, and theres a 99% chance that it isnt)
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Brandon: The U.S, because at least our milk doesn't come in bags.

UTVLol: Because Pedobear got off on it.
Quote by Doppelgänger
In the ground, duh.

Assuming that you're a sadistic bastard who likes to bury people alive.

Well I am, for a fact, a sadistic bastard, so should I bury them in Canada or the USA?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by ckellingc

New York, the answers always New York.
butt secks?

Quote by Brandon860
If it takes Jimmy 6 hours to paint a house and Carl 4 hours to paint the same house, how long does it take for them to paint a house together?
Still 6 hours, if Jimmy is there, Carl will sit his lazy black ass down until Jimmy drops the soap.

Quote by sargasm
This thread is very /b/esque
Rly?

Quote by brandon369852
Well I am, for a fact, a sadistic bastard, so should I bury them in Canada or the USA?
chop them up and dissolve them in lye! no one must know that i sold their livers to columbian organ trafficers!
Quote by Zugunruhe

the answer is correct, but it will take you a while to get your mind around it. trust me, it works.

wow, I understood it. and that was actually very interesting. sweet riddle.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Alright, fellers. I'm off for now. I try and get to any more questions. OFF TO /cake/!
Quote by Its_Rock77
wow, I understood it. and that was actually very interesting. sweet riddle.

Quote by Zugunruhe

Wouldnt that mean that everyone would look for the person with blue eyes. if that person sees someone with blue eyes then they could assume that their eyes are thus brown. If their eyes are both blue then after the first day of not getting off the island (assuming that they do not have the blue eyes) they would both realize that both of them have blue eyes. and if they see someone with brown eyes they can then assume that their eyes are blue. This way people get off the island every day.

hopefully that made sense.. *EDIT* and the answers been posted.. awesome.. all that thinking for nothing
Quote by dude-1
Brandon: The U.S, because at least our milk doesn't come in bags.

UTVLol: Because Pedobear got off on it.

im canadian and I have never seen milk in a bag
Quote by Zugunruhe

is it the Guru with green eyes? I dunno, I'll go look the answer up now...
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by Haggard13
im canadian and I have never seen milk in a bag

Me either, though I hear it's more common in the east than it is in the west.
Page 1 of 2