So I need to split this capsule pill. I know you can split capsules, but have never doen it properly. I googled how to do it and got bad descriptions. I already split the pill (it's in powder form) and put the capsule back together, but I noticed the air still in it. It is safe to take the pill with air still in it?????
Why dont you just injest powder by itself? there is no harm in doing that if you are supposed to take it. granted, it will test like **** unless you mix it with something tasty like ice cream... mmmm... ice cream.....

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by trsc
Uhh it's not proscribed to me. It's niacin. I know it's niacin but theres no bottle or anything. It's said to be 100 mg and i dont know if its time releasing or not.

Niacin I believe is a B vitamin, so I wouldn't think that any harm could come from it. People ingest a ton of B vitamins with energy drinks and 5 hour energy shots.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
I believe the air rule only applies when its being injected into your body. You breathe air, why wouldn't you be able to swallow it in a little pill? I'm sure you'll be fine.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
drug Thread
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
well, if it a time release capsule.. i don't think a little air in your stomach will kill you. if anything it will just make you burp from releasing the air. however, if you die dont come back to me whining about it.
^
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yes, that deadly, deadly air.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by damn-right!
erm dont all fizzy drinks have air in them?

Carbon Dioxide actually, but no air won't do anything, as its been said, unless you inject

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by SsPunk
omg. dont take it. with air. you might burp.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
oh yea, you gotta watch out for that air, man. that air'll getcha.

You guys are so damn cool.
Quote by HerrMagnum
Why dont you just injest powder by itself? there is no harm in doing that if you are supposed to take it. granted, it will test like **** unless you mix it with something tasty like ice cream... mmmm... ice cream.....

I wish I had some Ice Cream right now. I think the ice cream place around here as recently opened back up.. I should go there before I have to go to work and just feed to my hearts content... Mmmmmmmmm.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
"I decided to only eat half the acid at first, but I spilled the rest on the sleeve of my red wollen shirt..."

The Answer? You'll get incredible kicks from things that Kingston Trio/young stockbroker types will never know...
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Taking too much of most B vitamins if not all of them can be deadly.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I had some Ice Cream right now. I think the ice cream place around here as recently opened back up.. I should go there before I have to go to work and just feed to my hearts content... Mmmmmmmmm.

Yessssss. Ice cream is heavenly.
But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
God damn you, now i have to go down 2 set of stairs to the freezer to get some ice cream!
¯|(°_o)/¯
^ I lol'd.

I wish we had an ice cream dispenser at school.
I'm for real craving some...
But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
Wikipedia:

Niacin is sometimes consumed in large quantities by people who wish to fool drug screening tests, particularly for lipid soluble drugs such as marijuana.[10][11] It is believed to "promote metabolism" of the drug and cause it to be "flushed out." Scientific studies have shown it does not affect drug screenings, but can pose a risk of overdose, causing arrhythmias, metabolic acidosis, hyperglycemia, and other serious problems.
Kids are dull nowadays. I thought this was gonna be about actual pills.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Kids are dull nowadays. I thought this was gonna be about actual pills.

+1
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.