What difference does it make if a cab is angled or straight?

Just wondering cus I'm gonna be buying the Peavey 6505+ halfstack and I need to pick whether the cab is straight or angled.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
Their speakers are set up so they project differently. Will you be gigging with it or just recording?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Angeled cabs will have less bass sound to them because of less room behind the speakers. With a 6505 I would try to buy a straight cab because 5150's and 6505's range on the trebley side.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Dking16
Thanks! Straight it is then.

Yeah I have an angled marshall cab and I wish I would have bought the straight one
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
Well hold on!
Angled cabs are nice because because it points some sound up your way- at your ears.
Have you ever crouched down while playing through your combo? The sound is clearer.
An angled cab gives you the best of both worlds.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Well hold on!
Angled cabs are nice because because it points some sound up your way- at your ears.
Have you ever crouched down while playing through your combo? The sound is clearer.
An angled cab gives you the best of both worlds.

Yes but the 6505 does NOT have a lot of bass to it so therefore I think the sound would have too much treble.
Gear:
Traynor YCV40
^Well can't you tweak the EQ? Would that much speaker space make a big difference?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Get a straight cabinet for sure. Never getting slanted cab again, tried it once, now I'm back to being straight (yeye very funny :P )