Grave? Then get this: old school death metal from Sweden. In my opinion, its easily the best death metal for a long, long time
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
All bands you find are "the best" of something... But yeah, I've been listening to them for quite a long time now and they are pretty bad ass.
Mind Kill, if I listed here every band I 'found' it would be hundreds of (mainly ****) bands that noone knows and most people wouldn't like. Therefore, I only start threads on bands that are very good and people should like. And as far as my tastes in death metal go, which is strictly old school death metal, it is easily the best.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
Mind Kill, if I listed here every band I 'found' it would be hundreds of (mainly ****) bands that noone knows and most people wouldn't like. Therefore, I only start threads on bands that are very good and people should like. And as far as my tastes in death metal go, which is strictly old school death metal, it is easily the best.

OK allright then, but I still think Entombed comes first, then these.
I don't like Entombed much, i preferred Nihilist

This is actually pretty good. I like its rawness.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
They do a cover of Pure Hate! These guys are brilliant, great find.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
this is awesome

nice find!
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
Good stuff, what a shame that they only have 1350 profile views, a lot of people are missing out.
Not bad.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I can't imagine them being better than Autopsy but will give it a listen after work.
Quote by Mind Kill
All bands you find are "the best" of something... But yeah, I've been listening to them for quite a long time now and they are pretty bad ass.

I was waiting for that
RULE BRITANNIA
they're not better than autopsy, i wouldn't go that far..

Nothing is better then Autopsy.................................well maybe Disembowelment.This is an excellent find none the less.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I think I saw an album by these guys somewhere online and was curious so I need to remember to check them out later...