Ok, its a rough mix of a Sabbath cover. Im having neck problems again and they are doing injections tomorrow. So I spent this evening (from 6pm to 1am) whipping this out. Needs more work. Im not happy with the guitars. I need to tweek my amp or amps or gt8 to get that sound on the original tune. Its a combo of Bass guitar and guitar that is unbelievable on the original. But I wanted to do some recording before Im laid up for a few days. Plus I cant sleep, so Im pulling an all nighter. The tune is "Lord of this World" off of "Masters of Reality". Link http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6419005&q=hi
I liked it alot. In regards to tone I read that Iommi sometimes plugged his guitar into his amp's bass socket, which may be why it is so hard to replicate.

Anyway, I hope your neck gets better.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by armstrong26491
I liked it alot. In regards to tone I read that Iommi sometimes plugged his guitar into his amp's bass socket, which may be why it is so hard to replicate.

Anyway, I hope your neck gets better.

Injections didnt help. Oh well I expected as much. Im done with all the needles and surgeries (6 in 4 years). I need a break. In regards to Iommi's tone. Those early days of Sabbath were great. Then during the later ones, his tone went from dark and deep to really bright and harsh. Complete opposite. Anyway thanks for the listen.