Well, im not sure but it seems to me that theres about a billion different things thatll most likely happen to your guitar.

Fret Buzz from alot of stuff, like bow truss etc
and damn seems like every other week i have to take it to M6 and get it adjusted

Im really starting to get irritated
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
Get a good guitar
Or learn to do it all yourself

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
if you get it professionally set up and there is a problem with it a week later, take it back and make them do it again for free cause they obviously didnt do it right the first time. i set my guitars up when i restring them. just a little intonation and action adjust if it needs it (usually doesnt need much if anything). if you are having that bad of a problem every week, either its a poor set up or its a poor guitar.
Is this hard to learn? Im new obviously and on a REALLY cheap squier. I dont get fret buzz except maybe rarely on my G string... I dont really want to take it in for this crappy guitar but I dont know.

i was reading through a list of things that can happen when your house is to hot, which mines like 80-84 degrees alot. So I almost think its not worth playin because I would ruin everything :\
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
Not meaning to sound harsh, but live with it?

I'm having to use my starter guitar that cuts out ever so often (due to dodgy connections I cant be bothered to fix) while my Ibanez is being finished off. Yeah, it's annoying, but just practice, then once you start to get better, get a new guitar.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
But will a nicer guitar get warped neck from higher temps? or need to be toned or what ever every month or so?

So if I just leave this squier the way it is, then, later get a better guitar?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
The neck shouldn't be going out of whack so often. Either the tech didn't know what he was doing or you've got problems with that neck. Temp. conditions and humidity will cause the neck to bow, but that doesn't seem like your problem. I rarely ever have to adjust the neck on any of my guitars, with exception to one of my RG's that has a floating trem.

Bring it back to the tech and make him fix it again for free. Either he screwed up or you've got a lemon.
well with this guitar im not to worried about it, as I just figured out somethin that was causing the fret buzz.

But if I did get a better guitar, it shouldnt really be flawed right? or what exactly do I need to do to it every month or what ever ( if i got a new guitar.. )

thanks
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Takamine EG333C
Quote by MxPxPanic
well with this guitar im not to worried about it, as I just figured out somethin that was causing the fret buzz.

But if I did get a better guitar, it shouldnt really be flawed right? or what exactly do I need to do to it every month or what ever ( if i got a new guitar.. )

thanks

your exisiting guitar is quite cheap so your going to get a wee bit of fret-buzz, but as someone further up said after a set up you should'nt notice it that much or you need to take it back as it wasent set up properly.

from my experience regardless of a guitars make / price its never going to be perfect forever and you will eventually need to have it set up. ive had my gibson LP for about 2 years now and have only had a full set up around 3/4 times. re-setting the innotation yourself is fairly simple and im sure this site is full of things to help you, as for the truss-rod i dont really trust my shrek-like hands and have a professional look at it.

as for the temperature affecting your guitar, unless you live in a green-house or do something stupid and leave it next to a radiator, i doubt it will have that much affect.
Save your money and buy an air conditioner.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.