I wanna learn some avenged sevenfold or just some metalcore kinda style music.

can anyone tell me what would be a good song to start out with?
something easy!

it can be either avenged sevenfold or just some metalcore
well before you start playing metalcore forget every technique that you've learned for the guitar so that you have no skill at all, then chug, chug till you get sick of metalcore then relearn the guitar and play real music
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Burning Star 4
well before you start playing metalcore forget every technique that you've learned for the guitar so that you have no skill at all, then chug, chug till you get sick of metalcore then relearn the guitar and play real music

Ah. I bet you think you're funny. Learn Sanctity of Brothers by Unearth or Mea Culpa by The Human Abstract then get back to me.

Anyway, Unholy Confessions is a lot of fun and really easy. If you want a bit more of a challenge, try some Lamb of God. Laid To Rest isn't too hard. I Been Gone a Long Time by Every Time I Die is a lot of fun too.
Learn 'Selkies: The Endless Obsession' by 'Between the Buried and Me', that's a nice easy song to start off on..
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by saxaxe
Ah. I bet you think you're funny. Learn Sanctity of Brothers by Unearth or Mea Culpa by The Human Abstract then get back to me.

Anyway, Unholy Confessions is a lot of fun and really easy. If you want a bit more of a challenge, try some Lamb of God. Laid To Rest isn't too hard. I Been Gone a Long Time by Every Time I Die is a lot of fun too.

i think i love you.