This is Dan Auerbach's pedal board. If you do not know, Dan Auerbach is the guitarist and singer for The Black Keys. I was at the show on Sunday night, and I got a pic of his board.

Can someone ID this board for me? Thanks.
all i can see is a TU-2
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)
Well the big green one said made in Russia on it, so I think that is an old school russian muff...

There was also a reverb pedal of some sort... and I think a delay maybe... That's why I'm asking.
Russian Big Muff is theree (the green one) And a Boss TU-2. One looks like a Nano Small Stone too.
Quote by thellamaking
Russian Big Muff is theree (the green one) And a Boss TU-2. One looks like a Nano Small Stone too.

Is that the one next to the muff?
Quote by imgooley
Is that the one next to the muff?

Yep
EDIT: Looking at it again I think it might actually be something else.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I think that is a Nano Small Stone next to the Muff, yeah.

EDIT:

No, I take that back. The colours on it are wrong.
I think the one next to the tu-2 had reverb written on it. I can't be sure though. I was lucky to get that good a pic with my phone.
the one next to the tu-2 looks like a daphon something, quite funny if it is
Gats:
Fender US Vintage 70's Strat, Modded Epi LP, Ibanez RBM-1
Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Edition Tube 20
Pedals:
Catalinbread Semaphore, Red WitchPhaser, Line 6 FM-4, Ibanez SM-9, Ibanez SD-9, Morely Bad Horsie, TC Electronic Nova Delay
Can't help you with that, but I wouldn't trust the colors too much. Phone camera + stage lightning, I mistook the TU-2 for a EQ for a second because it looks yellow.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
The big yellow one looks like it says "Reverb *something*"
SX Stratocaster
Fina Acoustic
J&D Telecaster
Yamaha ERB 300 (Bass)

Digitech Bad Monkey
VisualSound H2O
Ibanez TL5
Boss DS-1
Vox V847

Kustom Dart 10FX
Laney RB1
There is a vintage Sovtek pedal there, either Small Stone or Big Muff.

Looks to be a Death By Audio Total Sonic Annihilation to the bottom right, i may be wrong.

A Boss TU-2

Analog Man Reverb pedal, i think.

Don't know the red one.

He uses 1 Spot power adapters.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by timi_hendrix
The red one on the right hand side looks like that analogman delay.

Correct

Looks like a couple of Earthquaker Devices pedals as well. The one between the Muff and the Analogman delay looks like a Hummingbird. Not sure about the other one.
So there is a vintage Sovtek Muff, a Boss TU-2, and an Analogman Delay. Any clue on the others?