of a black strat body with a purple pearloid pickguard, and black hardware (bridge, volume and tone knobs/tuners etc)?
Last edited by bastedham at Apr 1, 2008,
make the fretmarks purple aswell
and the brand logo at the headstock too =)
Are you going to be "slapping around some bitches" with this guitar?

It wouldn't look bad, but it's not my style.
Black+purple= Epic Win

to that my man.
ahh depends, Black with DARK purple= epic win. in the light some purples look like pink, and that sucks ass!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
ooo and a black seymour duncan invader in the bridge of course :] thanks for all the feedback guys. oh yeah, how should the neck be? like should i have an ebony fingerboard? how should i do the headstock?
Last edited by bastedham at Apr 1, 2008,
sounds like sex to me! Yes, go with the ebony fretboard, with purple position markers and black headstock (like a fat strat) with the logo in purple. At least thats how i picture it.
DISTRACTION
Last edited by smellofcanada at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by bastedham
ooo and a black seymour duncan invader in the bridge of course :] thanks for all the feedback guys. oh yeah, how should the neck be? like should i have an ebony fingerboard? how should i do the headstock?

Black with purple lettering. I think that purple hardware would pop a little more too.