i have 2 little marshall mg 10's. they dont have enough distortion for me so i was wondering if i ran on the overdrive channel into another one on the overdrive channel would it give me more distortion?

like guitar to amp1 then output on amp1 to input on amp2?

i know this is probably the dumbest post ever..lol
and dont say go buy a pedal or new amp cause i have no money at the moment
Linking 2 amps together won't give you more overdrive. You won't get much out of a MG anyway. Sux that you have no money though. What kinda guitar are you playing?
just a cheap strat knock-off my parents got me 2 learn on...im gonna buy a new one in the summer along with a new amp...lol
you should buy a pedal.......
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Is it just me or is it that everytime you try to plug 2 amps one through the other it still only works as the one amp? and if I were in this situation I'd start checking for second hand pedals.
Quote by metalimaster
you should buy a pedal.......

He said that he's broke dude.

Since a strat has singles, you wouldn't get a fat distortion anyway. Just be patient, my friend. Good things come to those who wait.

I would also say concentrate on upgrading the amp before the axe. What are you looking into for what genres in what price range?(for when you have enough to upgrade)?
i'd say, try to sell one of the mg's (why do you have 2 anyway?), then see what you can do with the money, buy a pedal or something like that (Boss DS-1, a standard dist, is pretty cheap, but very decent)
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

sell one of ur mg's 2 someone who is starting out and use the funds to start your pedal fund.....
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by metalimaster
sell one of ur mg's 2 someone who is starting out and use the funds to start your amp fund.....

fixed
Boost your mids up?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
why do you have two MG's?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
i have two cause ones mine ones my brothers

and i wanna play metal...in the summer i have a full time job..and looking for a part time after school job but not having much luck...in the summer i plan to buy a new amp...undecided on brand...and a new guitar...the last two summers i worked i brought in about $2000 over the whole summer so i figure i'll be good after then...umm how much is a good distortion pedal...i live in winnipeg if it helps.