So i was playing around on Google sketch up and i downloaded this 3D guitar so i started to play around and change some stuff. The original model was a KH2 i think.
Floyd rose, EMG's, Locking nut, bolt on neck.

Does ESP/LTD make a guitar that is like this?

Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
i know it's what they LOOK like but does it come with all the stuff?

Also, i want to know if they would put it in glazed cherry wood?

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

you wont get those inlays but:

http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod3284.htm

is as close as i can think of. i THINK they released the same version but with EMG's this year. Revers headstock is a maybe.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
That's basically what all their guitars look like.

....Umm, no.

TS, check the M, H, and MH series. I'm pretty sure they have models with those specs.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Ahh F**K did you see the price?
I'm a between 500 and 1000 dollar person
Any other companies which make it like that?

EDIT:
$2,798.99
inc GST within Australia

It won't halve the price!

Last edited by SG310user at Apr 3, 2008,
SG, thats an Australian site so halve that price.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
He's from Australia lol.
Maybe an M-200 ?

Not the most high qulity specs but you can always upgrade in the future. Also check the buy and sell on the Bmusic forum there's always stuff for Aussies to buy off there. You might find an early 80's ESP that looks similer but has different inlays or something.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
howey, not the same wood as what i'm looking for, but thats great, i'm happy!

Check your profile man ^.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
That guitar is O-K, i have not heard really great things about that Trem though. Floyd Rose II's aren't that great.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Yeah but it would still be better then a licensed LTD one. And you could buy that guitar and put on OFR into it and it would still be cheaper then the M-200 and you would be getting a far better overall guitar.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
So the M-200 hasn't got a great trem on it, so would i be able to get a better trem and get someone to fit it?

Quote by SG310user
So the M-200 hasn't got a great trem on it, so would i be able to get a better trem and get someone to fit it?

I havn't personally tried it, though I don't think it would be that good considering its only a LTD 200 model. But yeah go try it out and see what you think of it. I'm guessing an OFR would fit, most double trem guitars will take on OFR although it would be pretty hard to install it buy yourself so yeah get a pro to. You'd also want to upgrade the pickups on this guitar.

Did you check the link I left on your profile?
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
no i didn't see it, put it there agian

The inlays make it look like a reverse Jackson thing.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
the inlays on the pic are from a jackson, but the rest is LTD. it was just there because it fit and the guy who made it couldn't be bothered changing it.

Is there anywhere around in Australia, nsw around the albury woodonga wagga area that i could find and test out this guitar?

Hey, im just 30 mins from Wagga! So far your the 'closest' person to me on these forums that i know of.

Anyway, Canberra is in this area, check out Better music, they have a nice selection. I know personally that Wagga Wagga doesnt have this guitar in. I dont know about Better Music and i dont know about any other stores really.

PS: WOW, using google Earth, our towns look REALLY similer. Divide down the middle and a gofl course in almost the same spot! Freaky. lol.

Edit: Except we dont have a submarine
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Last edited by .:Darkness:. at Apr 4, 2008,
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-M200FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=516679
LTD M200FM without a doubt. the inlays in the image are Jackson inlays so their not on the ESP but everything else is pretty much exact. Its an OK guitar. I was planning on getting one but didnt realy like the tone.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
if you want a better guitar with a similar look try a jackson DKMG
(Invalid img)

itll cost you about 700USD (idk what that is in austratlian dollars)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Darkness, we rule, we are 500 kms from the beach and we have a submarine in the middle of my town.You only wish you did! and for one, the radar receiver on top of that submarine is actually me neighbors grandmas large old cooking pot!

Two words jackson dinky
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
i didn't really care about the inlays, which seem to remind people of jacksons, i can't get one thats cheap enough in my area!

So, would i be able just to replace the FR II with a OFR?

anyone?

Yeah dude you should be able to do that but I think an FRII wouldn't be that bad anyway. I just think you'd be better of buying and ESP with better pickups and a trem then an LTD which is new and you'll need to spend $400+ upgrading it.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
nah man, i would change it caus i know a guy, he has a OFR he is willing to give to me for free.