Quote by FuzzyBear
and theres always the chance that lilly allen might hop on stage, nothing is worth taking that chance

That would be awesome
I love Lily Allen tons
And the Specials, too
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Noice
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*gasp*
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
I could care more... but I could also care less.

The specials are OK, except that they only have 2 or 3 good songs, and most of them are white.
I might get a ticket to rub in my dads face and laugh at him (as he got tickets to go see them finally many years ago and then they split up, them being his favourite band and all).
You could buy him a ticket too. He is your dad and all.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I would go even if it was pretty expensive. That would be so awesome.
they better come to canada the specials thats awesome
and they have some good songs they better play
That would be a lot of fun. Maybe the tickets wouldn't be as expensive here in the US because they don't seem to be as popular.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
It would be epic if they played Reading. Thats in late August... and I've already got tickets so I wouldnt have to shell out for another.
I freagin' love the Specials
I freagin' love Lily Allen

where do I sign on?

p.s. who else has seen Specials/Lily Allen performances? Slash how awesome did you think they were?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
if its under 20 dollars, i could very likely see myself at one of these shows. the fun would be UNCONTROLLABLE. i think i spelt uncontrollable wrong...........i dont think its a word either.

but the specials would be awesome
Quote by dannay
the real question is...would they come to canada?

Doesn't seem likely, but I'd be willing to make a trip for them anyway.
Doesn't seem likely, but I'd be willing to make a trip for them anyway.

why not theres like montreal and t-dot and vancouver and calgary im sure they would hit up atleast one of these spots if they went on tour
Quote by psychodelic
why not theres like montreal and t-dot and vancouver and calgary im sure they would hit up atleast one of these spots if they went on tour

I'd be a little surprised if they even went to the states.
Seeing the Specials would be awesome, seen Neville Staples lot and that was great but the full line up would be immense. And would top off what is set to be a great gigging year, with me seeing RATM at Leeds and Stray Cats in Manchester
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!