Hey guys n gals.
I just bought a new laptop yesterday and im having troble connecting to my wireless network. it requests a 'Security Key' or 'Passcode' when i try to connect. problem is i dont know how to find this! can someone help? i have a (Siemens) Tiscali Gigaset SE587 if that helps?

thank you!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Use a magnifying glass

You probably have to reset it if you don't remember it. Look at your router's manual.
<Han> I love Hitler
Uh your wireless internet is the problem, most people put a password on their routers so that not just anyone can patch on, so wherever your getting a signal from you should ask the owner for the password.
Quote by HaKattack
Use a magnifying glass

You probably have to reset it if you don't remember it. Look at your router's manual.

lol at magnafying :P
yeah it needs to be reset, have you filled in redgestration? (sorry for crud spelling)
you need to set it all up propperly otherwise it will only cause you more probblems
isn't 192.168.1.1 the standard address for a router? type that into the address bar and it should take you to your routers configuration where you can find your security key
It's written on the side of some routers.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by inhatredofme
isn't 192.168.1.1 the standard address for a router? type that into the address bar and it should take you to your routers configuration where you can find your security key

I thought it was 192.168.2.1

But it will tell you in your manual. Once you get into that you can reset everything and make your own security key.