Well, now that i have decided that i am going to buy the boss me-50, i also would need a new small amp, as mine sucks.

Models i as thinking about:
Line 6 spider III 15W
Randall KH Signature 15W(tryed it already, could get a nice tone of it)
Marshall 15 CDR

My Budget aint very high for it, like 100/200€ but i dont need more than a small amp.

any suggestions or help would be nice

thnx in advance,
metalbaswee
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
any amp will sound the same when you put that pedal through it, it doesn't matter what you buy.
just dont get the damn spider ffs
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
any amp will sound the same when you put that pedal through it, it doesn't matter what you buy.
just dont get the damn spider ffs

well i don't think it will sound good through my crap amp, that was included in my package for 100€ so the amp would be like 40€ of it
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
when i read that your current amp sucks i assumed it WAS a spider or an MG

im not sure how it takes pedals, but an epiphone valve junior or similar , small tube combo would be good especially for cleans

www.thomann.de if youre in europe though

if ur using a multi FX id say a cube is probably a good choice
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I dont really see the point in going from a crap amp to a slightly less crappy amp. I would just not get the me-50 and save up and get a decent amp, maybe a small tube combo
You don't want a modelling amp such as the spider if your planning on using multi effects. I'm not sure of pricing in Europe but look into a Epiphone Valve jr. It would take pedals very well and its also tube.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by howey
You don't want a modelling amp such as the spider if your planning on using multi effects. I'm not sure of pricing in Europe but look into a Epiphone Valve jr. It would take pedals very well and its also tube.

spiders dont like pedals

which is just as well, because noone likes them
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.