Page 1 of 2
here

"UG has a forum called [2]"The Pit". Users often post threads that are pointless yet hilarious. and its a very friendly place."

"reffered to strongly beleive in freedom of speech and arent afraid to state their opinions and speak their mind. But they do respect others opinion in example. Greendayfan:I love greenday

Opethfan:f you i effin hate greenday.....but i respect your opinion as do all ug'ers"

"The mods are the ones who keep UG in order although they can be a little strict. "Spamming annoys the mods don't spam", says Boony after posting the pear. Some of the more popular mods are meh!, carmel, Frenchy, Theguitarist, Pan-tallica and others. Meh! being the most awesome of the above Wrong, greety for the win mofo'."

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to

WIN

I AM the most awesome.

EDIT: That's not on there at all
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I lol'd at the greenday bit and the moderators.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Where are you folk reading all this fun stuff?
I thought changing the UG wiki was an instant ban.

when did that change?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by M.O.P
They changed the owner to Rick Astley?!

And I lol'd at meh! being crossed out
Hurp De Durp
Quote by meh!
Where are you folk reading all this fun stuff?

on that link i gave
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Uber-rocker
Haha, I love fucking with wiki pages. But I see somebody's already messed with this one...

you stole my name!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
LOL.
like a month or 2 ago when this was posted people were ****ing with it like all day.
This is old news. But the rick astley part was pretty damn funny. and "Meh!" being crossed out.
for some reason I though Pan-Tallica was no longer a mod

I don't know though
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
"In the community, there are many subforums that you can post within depending on the topic of what you would like to discuss about. The general chat forum is called the Pit. UG boasts the most arrogant and self-centered users of all web forums. If you do not learn to fit in upon registering to the forums, you are doomed to ultimate bullying and flaming by it's "elite" users and poorly managed moderating staff."

lol
LETS ALL GO OUT GET PISSED AND RICKROLLED
THATS WHAT MOST ug'ers DO AT TEH WEEKEND...yeah i hope whoever did this gets banned.

UG <3 Mexicanemo's
and 4CHAN

LOL. at the mexicanemo's.
can't we get banned for doing this kind of stuff? I think somebody said that this was a bannable offense...
██████████████████████████████
somebody wrote a wikipedia article about me one time...............glad it was deleted, because i don't remember doing half the stuff on it. when have i ever wrangled a small herd of midgets?
"The general chat forum is called the Pit, which is where all of the liked (and Kensai) users go."

lol
Kensai should be pissed!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by sam b
eh.... it looks normal

+1

I don't understand
Oh, come on.

Can't people even use their sense of humour on April 1st around here? The Pit is SERIUS BUSINEZ.
Quote by valennic
"The general chat forum is called the Pit, which is where all of the liked (and Kensai) users go."

lol
Kensai should be pissed!!

That's obviously an april's fools joke

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

That's obviously an april's fools joke

Awwhhh are they picking on you again?

Allll bette-

Wait, WHAT?

Also, it sucks that it's already been removed ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by MHDrunk
here

"UG has a forum called [2]"The Pit". Users often post threads that are pointless yet hilarious. and its a very friendly place."

"reffered to strongly beleive in freedom of speech and arent afraid to state their opinions and speak their mind. But they do respect others opinion in example. Greendayfan:I love greenday

Opethfan:f you i effin hate greenday.....but i respect your opinion as do all ug'ers"

"The mods are the ones who keep UG in order although they can be a little strict. "Spamming annoys the mods don't spam", says Boony after posting the pear. Some of the more popular mods are meh!, carmel, Frenchy, Theguitarist, Pan-tallica and others. Meh! being the most awesome of the above Wrong, greety for the win mofo'."

As I was reading that, I had the voice of a National Geographic narrator in my head
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Awwhhh are they picking on you again?

Allll bette-

Wait, WHAT?

Also, it sucks that it's already been removed ://

Can't stay away can you?

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
LoL at Kensai
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Eugeny 'Rankles' Naidenov

It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

UG boasts the most arrogant and self-centered users of all web forums. If you do not learn to fit in upon registering to the forums, you are doomed to ultimate bullying and flaming by it's "elite" users and poorly managed moderating staff.

Moderating staff are usually chosen based on how well they have kissed up to the previous members of the staff, and many deserving users have been repeatedly passed up for positions because they were not "chat *****s" or friendly people to the moderators.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

someone's is mad they didnt become a mod.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 2