Page 1 of 2
Tell em!
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
Well, I was at band practice the other day, and our drummer killed and ate everyone.
wat.
Quote by SsPunk
Well, I was at band practice the other day, and our drummer killed and ate everyone.

made me lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
well my old band, two male guitarists & me bassist (also male ) & female drummer!
for no reason at all she wouldnt even play properly when we had band practise so we asked her why not & she took a rage & threw a couple cymbals to the floor & stormed out & went to her older sister & her husband to complain that we were being unfair....
....later on that night, we fired her
When our band first started recording, both the drummer and the guitarist knew how to, but different ways, so they spent the next hour yelling at each other about how to get the best sound. Not really that bad.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
I threw pedals and other inanimate objects at my bassist who quit...

Then the band split up because they couldnt stand my temper.

Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
an old guitarist stopped me and the drummer in the middle of a new song we wrote (we were showing him what its like) and he was telling us to change a bit (even it though it was fine, the singer agreed it was fine) and he wanted to change everything without listening to the whole song. I got into an arguement, guitarist threw his guitar, i got pissed, decided to walk out.

Later that night, Guitarist quit the band, we rejoyced
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Once me and the guitarist came to practice with some smoking hot ideas and the other guitarist shot them down and then brings nothing to the table himself. So then he sits there smuggly as he runs through shape 7 of the D minor harmonic scale. We then point out that he contributes **** all, to which he sticks on his ipod listens to "my antichrist" by norther and pretty much plays back the intro riff. we were like "man dont shoot down our ideas if you cant come up with your own stuff and dont rip off other bands as well" then he threw a massive paddy called his parents to pick him up and left >_< so yeah now me and the safe guitarist meet up and write in secret xD
We use to get fairly distracted at our band practice and end up just boxing..

Argument wise me and my drummer got kinda annoyed when our bassist thought he could play anything he wanted regardless if it fit with the song.
And again when our singer was being really half arsed so we ended up having a big go.

Thrilling I know.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Half of us wanted to use drugs and the other half didn't. The people who were pro-getting high during practice were completely unproductive and annoying. And one of them had an attitude problem that I didn't like, so I kicked him out. After that, things were peachy. They were mostly just in there because they were the only people who would let us practice at their house.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by _-Joey-_
well my old band, two male guitarists & me bassist (also male ) & female drummer!
for no reason at all she wouldnt even play properly when we had band practise so we asked her why not & she took a rage & threw a couple cymbals to the floor & stormed out & went to her older sister & her husband to complain that we were being unfair....
....later on that night, we fired her

I was in a band with a girl drummer. She sucked ass. I quit.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Tonight, my guitarist was chasing a dude who is just a friend (not a band member), with a 2X4 My friend took his guitar hostage (ibanez JS1200) and he broke the 2x4 around his legs, then jabbed it at his face, and he shielded his face with the guitar lol

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
I found out the bassist from my old band had been sayin **** about me behind my back, so i went to his house to kick the **** out of him, and he hid behind his dad the whole time (we're both 19) needless to say the band split up the next day, and i aint herd from him since
My drummer chipped the paint on my car when he was getting something out of it, so I threw his favorite hat into a swimming pool. This was minutes before our first live performance. The hat shrunk about 3 sizes

Moral of the story: Never give your drummer a promotion to roadie
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
When I told the lead singer it sounded stupid having two guitars playing the same thing (song was californication), especially when the guitars sounded nothing alike. She got mad, ran out of the room and no one bothered to talk to her because she's always so dramatic.

She then came in 10 minutes later, packed up her stuff and said she was leaving the band and that we were all idiots. We told her to calm down, and she sat down. We had a long talk about how mean we were and that we would behave from now on, she started crying for some reason. We all felt very bad because she's so sensitive and it really show in her lyrics. We told her we're sorry but it did sound bad having 2 guitars, she got really mad again and started throwing things at us! She threw a tuner in my face and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
She then came in 10 minutes later, packed up her stuff and said she was leaving the band and that we were all idiots. We told her to calm down, and she sat down. We had a long talk about how mean we were and that we would behave from now on, she started crying for some reason. We all felt very bad because she's so sensitive and it really show in her lyrics. We told her we're sorry but it did sound bad having 2 guitars, she got really mad again and started throwing things at us! She threw a tuner in my face and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air.

LMAO niice!!
Quote by Kensai
When I told the lead singer it sounded stupid having two guitars playing the same thing (song was californication), especially when the guitars sounded nothing alike. She got mad, ran out of the room and no one bothered to talk to her because she's always so dramatic.

WTF?

Any ways I think the worse thing was we didn't know what the **** to play... And our bassist was dating this chick and devoting all this time to her, so we almost just kicked him out, but they broke up and he know being better about things.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
The drummer in my old band was a spolied little ****, funny though.

We wouldn't play a song he wrote (because he's a drummer and didn't know that tuning a cheap squire p bass, with light strings down to B doesn't really work) so he threw my bass off a 6ft high stage and pissed over the guitarists shoes. Infact thinking about it he wasn't the most stable person in the world.

We got him back though, there was like a kitchen thing in the place we used to practice so we locked him in there and emptied a powder fire extinguisher, had to let him out quite quickly though because his brother informed us he had quite bad asthma. Those were the days lol
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
We couldn't decide where to have a 16 bar solo or an 18 bar solo...

So we did rock paper scissors.
hue
Quote by Kensai

Another epic post by Kensai.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by Kensai

She then came in 10 minutes later, packed up her stuff and said she was leaving the band and that we were all idiots. We told her to calm down, and she sat down. We had a long talk about how mean we were and that we would behave from now on, she started crying for some reason. We all felt very bad because she's so sensitive and it really show in her lyrics. We told her we're sorry but it did sound bad having 2 guitars, she got really mad again and started throwing things at us! She threw a tuner in my face and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo holmes to bel-air.

Fixed. Spot it.

Actually, I missed three.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Apr 1, 2008,
Quote by Kensai

Dude, that's the most brilliant Fresh Prince plugin i've ever seen! It was so unexpected XD You are a genious!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by Kensai

WIN!
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
I was in a band with a female drummer, who was blonde and infortunately met her stereotype of being extremely slow. another small problem was that our singer was better than her on drums, and had never played drums before, but his problem was that he wouldnt sing infront of us because he fancied the drummer, who then went out with the bassist, then my strap button broke and i almost dropped my guitar on concrete, then the rhythm guitarist set fire to the drummers oven. That was the end of that band.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by wyldelife
Dude, that's the most brilliant Fresh Prince plugin i've ever seen! It was so unexpected XD You are a genious!

Those years in clown college really paid off

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fixed. Spot it.

Actually, I missed three.

I only see one =(
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't like our band name...It's...Too sappy. I love the band, the band members and our music but i just don't like our name and i express it so every band practice.
Quote by Moggan13
I don't like our band name...It's...Too sappy. I love the band, the band members and our music but i just don't like our name and i express it so every band practice.

I was about to say my bands name is worse, but I would be wrong. Painfully wrong.
My old band were doing reasonably well, and then when things started getting better we started arguing. A lot. We did recordings and the two brothers in the band paid for everything themselves and refused to let me or the drummer (fair enough about that, he's a drummer ffs, who cares about him!?) put any money towards it because, it turned out, they didn't want us to have any rights to the music.

Anyway, we had a couple of gigs lined up playing with the Sugababes, we fought before we played, I quit, they played the shows with a replacement, we haven't spoken since.

The f*cking Sugababes.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Apr 1, 2008,
My old drummer would probably get in a fist fight with you if you said he sucked at drums (he was HORRIBLE)!
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
In my band we regularly have fights over control. Me and the bass player are writing a song and he wants to be totally in control of the project. He attempts to be a leader but really if we followed his ideals we would be dragged down. Also he unnecessarily wishes to down tune otherwise fine songs.
Well, I'm a solo artist.

But sometimes Pauly the Pecker gets mouthy down there, so I have to teach him a lesson.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Well, I'm a solo artist.

But sometimes Pauly the Pecker gets mouthy down there, so I have to teach him a lesson.

K.

my bassist wasn't learning the songs we played so we fired him.
Man, my band has had quite a few major fights. The biggest one as far as I'm concerned is when the drummer wants to do nothing but metal because "It's what the Oklahoma City Scene wants," which to me is saying "I want to be a sellout." So for a while every time we wrote something slower or anything that the bar flys of the OKC ghetto might not jump around like an idiot to he'd start complaining, because he wants the big crowds and seemingly sees musical integrity as expendable. That's one of the few fights I've taken a big part in, because I'm not about to have my musical passion destroyed for a bunch of drunk idiots. Plus, Metal is boring.

Other fights include: Vocalist/Lead guitarist leaving, Drummer paying the rent for the studio and thus feeling taken advantage of, a financial investor taking all our gear the day before a show, guitarist getting drunk at shows, etc etc etc.

Bands are fun.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by JobyByTheNight
When our band first started recording, both the drummer and the guitarist knew how to, but different ways, so they spent the next hour yelling at each other about how to get the best sound. Not really that bad.

yeah i have been there with my drummer. he kept wanting to compress everything .

all the bands i've been in have worked out pretty well since it's just a few friends jamming.. no one is too serious.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
My drummer suggested playing I Don't Wanna Stop - Ozzy, in a setlist full of blues + rock and roll.

Then he threw a hissy fit when we refused to play it.

Repeat ad nauseum with endless other metal songs.

Eventually he left the band.

Also, we used to argue with the bassist in my band a lot, but he's mellowed out now.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by Retro Rocker
I was about to say my bands name is worse, but I would be wrong. Painfully wrong.

How do you think i feel
Everytime i hear our name i feel like killing an orphan.
Page 1 of 2