Hi I just wanted some info on my guitar.

It's a fender japan CIJ tele 52 reissue with a bigsby. I got it imported to me (in aus) about a year ago. It was cheaper beacuse it was probally meant for the japanese public and not for international public. I'm just wondering would my guitar be similar to the ones you seen in the guitar stores for 2 to 3 grand? Since mine only cost $1.300
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
anyone out there?
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
I don't know but if your thinking of selling it
NOSE PICKING IS GROSS! Fingerpicking is NOT!
Quote by Kanthras
Kinda like finger condoms.
Fender Japan were ALOT better in the 80's to the American Fender factory.
They had to stop producing or exporting or something along those line.

Since the Japanese have a great ability at producing the best guitars, you've probably got one equal to that of an American model.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Well I hope so. I just want to know are there seperations in quality between different japanese fenders made at the same times.
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi

Quote by SlinkyBlue
poo head
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi

Quote by SlinkyBlue
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Fender Japan were ALOT better in the 80's to the American Fender factory.
They had to stop producing or exporting or something along those line.

Since the Japanese have a great ability at producing the best guitars, you've probably got one equal to that of an American model.

Yes. Japanese Fender models were supreme. Brilliant. Something happened, something like they weren't allowed to produce better quality than the american models or something so they quit the really good ones. But Japanese and Americans producing mechanism together is a deathly combination that's why they both kick ass.
If it's a japanese fender model, it's probs equal to the quality of an american model. Didn't Cobain use a japanese mustang for his '93 tour?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Japanese Fenders are brilliant. The one you have probably isn't worth as much as the Closet Classic or NOS ones you see on MF for $3K and up, but they're very nice.

Personally, my '83 JV Squier and '94 Fender Aerodyne (both made by Fender Japan) are two of the nicest strats I've ever played, seccond only to a couple of particurly nice American strats.
Well what you said about mixing american and japanese parts, mine has texas special pickups made in america! does that count?
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi

Quote by SlinkyBlue