Page 1 of 2
I'm doing a slide show on canada and I need some famous citizens, wild life, and tourist attractions. I must use milk in a bag. Any suggestions on these? (I would like awesome musicians for famous citizens)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Jeff Healey, the Tragically Hip, Kenny Hotz, Spencer Rice, the cast of Trailer Park Boys, Mike Meyers... there's a ****load of famous Canadians, it's not too difficult to find some.
Quote by Inimical
Jeff Healey, the Tragically Hip, Kenny Hotz, Spencer Rice, the cast of Trailer Park Boys, Mike Meyers... there's a ****load of famous Canadians, it's not too difficult to find some.

Jeff Healey died. But aside from Mike Meyers.. Who the hell are these people? Oh, I know Tragically Hip, too..

Chris Cornell, Neil Young, Rush, Tommy Chong, etc, etc.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Devin Townsend, Tim Roth, Flo Mounier...

Sorry, the only musicians you're getting out of me are metal really. Aren't Rush Canadian?
wikipedia.com/Famous_Canadians

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
terence and phillip
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
MONEEN!

Not that famous but some of the coolest canadians
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Quote by Pinky19
I'm doing a slide show on canada and I need some famous citizens, wild life, and tourist attractions. I must use milk in a bag. Any suggestions on these? (I would like awesome musicians for famous citizens)

Alanis Morrisette
Sum 41 (Deryck Whibley), Billy Talent, Nickelback are big in Canada, Nelly Fertado is also big.

for wildlife, like the beaver, black bear, deer, canada geese.

tourist attraction: CN tower, The dion quintuples (w/e you spell it), Sudbury (nickel), umm. Whistler in BC - big ski resort.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
terence and phillip

lmfao! you have to use that, and get the pic of them doing a fart joke from the movie.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Jeff Healey died. But aside from Mike Meyers.. Who the hell are these people? Oh, I know Tragically Hip, too..

Chris Cornell, Neil Young, Rush, Tommy Chong, etc, etc.

Kenny and Spenny made what was considered one of the greatest Canadian documentaries ever (Pitch, and it is quite good), and they are also Kenny vs. Spenny which has gained worldwide recognition (airing on Comedy Central in a terrible time slot), and has even spawned copy-cat shows in Europe.

The cast of Trailer Park Boys is just... well, the cast of Trailer Park Boys, which is, to my knowledge, a critically acclaimed show.
I want metal musicians =)

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19

Chris Cornell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Pinky19

Everyone in Cryptopsy (not Coretopsy, mind), Devin Townsend and the rest of SYL except for Gene Hoglan, the guys from Ion Dissonance (think they're Quebec... not sure), Tim Roth from Into Eternity.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Chris Cornell.

Er...
Quote by Pinky19

Martyr, Cryptopsy, Into Eternity, Voivod (probably the most well-known), Neuraxis, Kataklsym, Quo Vadis, James LaBrie (Dream Theater)...
Quote by webbtje
Everyone in Cryptopsy (not Coretopsy, mind), Devin Townsend and the rest of SYL except for Gene Hoglan, the guys from Ion Dissonance (think they're Quebec... not sure), Tim Roth from Into Eternity.

Er...

Should I vote Tommy Chong instead?
Quote by vintage x metal

I am a famous tourist attraction. Richard Dean Anderson from Mac Gyver, Kate Sackoff (the girl how plays starbuck in the new BSG), I dont really know any famous musicains from the top of my head but they are out there!
Thanks guys.

Yeah...

Bubs

The Hip

Gordon Lightfoot

Rush

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
The Band... of 1960s, Bob Dylan, "The Weight" fame. Play the montage from Easy Rider for your presentation, and try and ignore the crappy edit at the end.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Shyla Stylez - That would be an interesting slide...
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Avril Lavigne's Canadian.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
how the hell didnt anyone mention Jim Carry?!
you people make me sick.....sick!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

METAL: Protest The Hero
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
How could everybody forget

Shania Twain, and

Celine Dion
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Alex Trebek
William Shatner
Michael McDonald
John Candy
James Cameron
The Weakerthans
Wayne Gretzky
David Suzuki
Chris Jericho
Bret hart
Don Cherry
Tim Hortons
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Alex Trebek
William Shatner
Michael McDonald
John Candy
James Cameron
The Weakerthans
Wayne Gretzky
David Suzuki
Chris Jericho
Bret hart
Don Cherry
Tim Hortons

I love you
Quote by havocrus
Rick Emmet and boys from Triumph. "It's a Rock n Roll Machine".

Awesome band.

Bob & Doug McKenzie
/Thread
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Page 1 of 2